Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/27

@greamy   My beef with Joey is how slooooowly he speaks.  There's hardly any emotion.  Valerie also speaks verrrrry sloooowly.  And he needs a haircut!  Valerie looks to have gotten one recently.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  Another example of the fine set decorators on our silly little show!!! 

Notice how Adrienne's hospital room was THE room that's used for a multitude of offices??  Like seriously, could a gurney even fit through those doors??  In a hospital scene, one should make it believable.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88

I fast forwarded the scene where you thought you saw a empty book case?

You are right!!!!    I did see it empty!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood

ok..i looked at the doors..yep..you are also right.    maybe they walked her into that room and put her in that tiny room...lol!.lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Silkeej

Who would ask all those personal questions to someone you just met??

I wouldn't answer the next time she came over..come on Nicole!

What will that police office think next when...

Brady brings Tate to the cabin w/out Nicole knowing and   they walk in  unexpected.??

i agree about Abby/Chad,etc..get that story over with now!

Send Joey/Jade..far,far away and never return again.

Hmmm, I hadn't thought about that.  What WILL Brady and Nicole tell nosy neighbor about Tate???  Oh, I know.  Brady will say that he was out of town, going through an adoption process and didn't want to disappoint Bridget in case it didn't go through.  Does that sound good enough????

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry gals - I gotta say it.  I can't stand Val.  She and Abe are total zeroes IMO.  That kiss yesterDAY, did it for me.  Ugh  She's too tall for him and she needs to get some dental work done.  JMO but I had to say it.  She's also a terrible actress IMO.....

Contributor

I'm pretty sure that Adrienne asked Lucas how he was able to get daylilies so early in the season. I know I'm too picky, but I am a big daylily grower and they weren't daylilies but regular lilies. Daylilies wouldn't make good cut flowers anyway because the blooms only last one day.  They would be all closed and shriveling up by nightfall. 

Respected Contributor

Personally, if I wrote for the show, I would have kept Adrienne with Justin and made Lucas and hysterical Anne a couple.  She's nutty, but that's why she's on the show, for a little bit of humor.  I thought her scene today with Lucas was especially good.  So good, that I actually felt sooooo sad for her.  I think those two together would be cute.  I also think Anne's hair (the actress' hair) is amazing.  Wonder what she does to it, the curl is perfect.  Anyway.

Trusted Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@IlliniGirl88  Another example of the fine set decorators on our silly little show!!! 

Notice how Adrienne's hospital room was THE room that's used for a multitude of offices??  Like seriously, could a gurney even fit through those doors??  In a hospital scene, one should make it believable.

@BarbiHollywood 

Did you notice on yesterday's DAYS, Adrienne was all hooked up to the usual bank of Monitors -- which were lit up, but the numbers on the Monitors weren't moving/changing !!!  Looked like Adrienne flat lined all the while talking to her visitors !!!  LOL

Another "Silly Little Show" Fan.....

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Sorry gals - I gotta say it.  I can't stand Val.  She and Abe are total zeroes IMO.  That kiss yesterDAY, did it for me.  Ugh  She's too tall for him and she needs to get some dental work done.  JMO but I had to say it.  She's also a terrible actress IMO.....

SophiaMarie.....my feelings exactly!   I can't stand her,  I wish she and Abe would go to D.C. and stay  there, never to be heard from again...