Valued Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/27

Do you think Joe and Jade are maybe the worst actors ever on Days?

Honored Contributor

Nic's neighbor's hubby makes an appearance this week, he is a known s ex offender, actor is real life fiance to Carrie Ann Inaba. Nic and Brady invite the couple to dinner, and it does not go well.

Honored Contributor

I really liked Kayla's floral sweater yesterday, it was very pretty in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@greamy wrote:

Do you think Joe and Jade are maybe the worst actors ever on Days?

@greamy  -  YES!!!  Joey sounds absolutely BORED to say his lines. That must have been the saddest group of nominees for him to get selected for an Emmy nomination.  Jade needs to go away.  They should have let her character die on the O.R. table. 

Honored Contributor

The fake blood on Demois looked pretty realistic to me.  I really like the actor and wish he had not been let go.  Does anyone know if the character gets murdered?  The writers seem to be laying the groundwork for that.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG  I think so too.  I've heard at least 10 people imply that they would love to be rid of him.   I liked the scenes with him & Chad today.  I fast forwarded through most of the rest of it.  Lots of purple clothing today.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08, glad you agree Tripp looks like Chip.  As for stuttering things that happen in real life don't necessarily work for actors.  Stuttering is considered amateurish and usually it's the new young actors who do it. 

Honored Contributor

I watched part of it toDAY (I didn't give it up for Lent; I gave it up for my sanity LOL).

Eli's a good actor!  I think he and Gabi have chemistry.  Hope they keep him.

(BTW forgot to mention Deimos definitely gets murdered but I've read that the new head writer may have changed who did it because when he took over the shows hadn't aired yet.  This may or may not be true but I read it in a very credible place.)

Oh, there's Chip!  Duh!

Adrienne looked lovely toDAY.  Guess Judi Evans is one of those people, and there are tons, for whom less is more.  I love her hair.  She looks better without a ton of makeup.

That said, it's head-scratching that she chose Lucas.  They have zip, nada, zilch.  She and Justin have so much past and future.  If they had chemistry, but they don't.  New head best put him with Anne!!!

I know, @MamaWick, tell us how you really feel, Lori!!!

BTW the actress who plays Anne has been tapped to star in a movie (for TV?  not sure) about the Menendez Brother case.  She is playing their lawyer Leslie something.  She really does look like her.

Respected Contributor

At the end of toDAYS episode (3/29), Joey walked into his room and shuts the door.  There is a tall bookcase inside his room, and it looked as if there was NOTHING on any of the shelves.  Did anyone else see it, or was my eyes playing tricks on me? 

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88

sorry..   i was looking at  Tripp but did see Joey open the door and go inside

his room but not a bookcase.

Poor Anne....she was so disappointed when she found out that indeed Lucus was chosen by Adriann..i thought she was going to cry.!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."