Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/27

@MamaWick wrote:

I'm thinking Jade's Rx bottle was narcotic pain pills and she is going to get hooked on them (maybe on purpose) to have her knight in shining armor rescue her. 

Mama...I was o.k. when Kayla was on alone,  but would like to see her extended family gone,  Joey & Jade especially....Steve and nu son should leave too...add nothing to our story...JMO!

Trusted Contributor

I just got caught up, was 3 days behind.  For the most part I'm enjoying the show, w/the exception of the Tripp/Joey/Jade storyline.  I ff through that.   I deeply dislike Deimos, but thought him seeing Chad in the hospital last Thursday, and his reaction was great, deviously great.  

Someone mentioned about Chad's stuttering and his acting being bad.  I think the opposite.  He's been under a lot of pressure lately, and is stressed to the max.  I know lots of people who stutter when upset, trying to put their feelings into words can be overwhelming, and Chad has A LOT of feelings going on. Woman Happy

I loved Brady's interaction with Victor today.  His version of the Brady bunch, and then telling Victor they could skype so Victor could belittle him online.  I can tell Victor's aging.  Who knows how long he'll keep working.  So I'm enjoying it while I still can.  

Trusted Contributor

Oh and I agree about Tripp looking like Chip from My 3 Sons.  I think it's the chin dimple and the eyes. 

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe that the actor who plays Joey is nominated for an Emmy.

No surprise that Gabi woke up after her Prince Charming - Chad - kissed her.

Is there going to be another love triangle - Jade, Joey and Tripp?  I wish they all would l eave.

Trusted Contributor

The most memorable thing for me from today's show was Kayla's dress.  It was the loveliest thing I think I've ever seen her wear.  The colors and the large flowers which almost seemed like they were 3D.  Beautiful!

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister  Me too!  Those three are all annoying. 

Esteemed Contributor

What was the purpose of Steve and Kayla bringing Tripp over to Joey's apartment toDAY???  There was absolutely no reason, since they didn't even have the results yet.

I see Kayla had another pilgrim dress on toDAY.  What was with those big flowers or whatevr they were.  This was so far, the worst I have ever seen.

Yes, Gabi waking up after Chad kisses her???  And then, she starts having a whole conversation with Dario??? I don't think people wake up from a coma, alert and awake and having an entire conversation.  Oh well - another DAY.....

Steve mentioned that Adrienne had four boys.  Can someone tell me who they are?  I know Sonny is one of them.  Who are the others?  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

BTW - whatever happened to the poster "Momak".  ????  She just disappeared.

Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam:  I felt sad too, Vic looks very frail, I hope he will continue on the show.  I knew Brady would take Tate and go to Nicole.  I don't know that he is madly in love with her but he has feelings for her.   I am worried about the new neighbor who is making it her business to question Nicole.  It just doesn't make sense  .If she gets too curious she could cause Nic all kinds of problems.   Think about it if you got a new neighbor you wouldn't be asking those kind of questions only on Days......

I quess I don't understand why Steve and Kayla would bring Tripp back to Salem and to their home. I think I would find out first who he is, but we know it is going to turn out he is Steve's son. I hope we arn't going to have long drawn our storylines with the teens.

Sick, sick of Gabbi and Chad. Why doesn't Abby take the bull by the horns and say to him look it's either me and our baby or Gabbi. And once you make this choice if it is me than get a grip and become a man and stop cheating in your mind.  Abby is way too passive, would like to see her get a backbone. I think she was shocked when Dario admitted he loved her. I am still wondering if they plan for Abby to end up with Dario and Chad and Gabbi to be a couple. Would not surprise me....

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej

Who would ask all those personal questions to someone you just met??

I wouldn't answer the next time she came over..come on Nicole!

What will that police office think next when...

Brady brings Tate to the cabin w/out Nicole knowing and   they walk in  unexpected.??

i agree about Abby/Chad,etc..get that story over with now!

Send Joey/Jade..far,far away and never return again.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."