Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,098
Registered: ‎06-15-2015

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle

last time i saw the letter she was hiding  it behind her back!

 

Then was is pressuring Theo to go away for the weekend!!Was going to make reservations  at a lodge ..before he changes his mind as he wants to wait and hes not ready to take that step yet!

 

Think she is worried about Ciara talking to Theo   !

Believe in yourself
you are worth it.
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,986
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

I was just about to fast forward through Claire and Theo on the sofa when Ciara walked in - so glad she did.  Can't watch that.  Ciara was right - why on the sofa - doesn't Theo have a bedroom?  I like Theo, but can't stand Claire.  I hope she gets caught hiding Theo's letter.  We knew she was going to find it first.

 

Ciara did speak to Hope about Theo, but Hope is too busy with bubble baths to follow up with her daughter.   I guess that is why Ciara is telling everyone she meets about her problem.

 

Abby's makeup was pretty today - she looks much better with some color on her face and not so washed out.

 

It was nice to see Dario in a suit, instead of his leather jacket.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 148
Registered: ‎11-13-2016

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

I was glad Ciara interupted them too.  Clare is pressuring Theo.  It's so obvious he doesn't want to do this.  Clare just wants to have him so Ciara can't.  Like I said before, she's a little witch.  I thought Abby's make-up was pretty today, but didn't the dress did anything for her.  I liked the scene between Maggie & Eric.   

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,579
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

They need a character named Lucy who hangs a Psychiatrist sign (answers $1) on that park bench in Horton Square.  

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,986
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20


Auntg wrote:

They need a character named Lucy who hangs a Psychiatrist sign (answers $1) on that park bench in Horton Square.  


So funny and true - LOL!!

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 148
Registered: ‎11-13-2016

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

[ Edited ]

@Auntg That was a good one!  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,385
Registered: ‎08-08-2013

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

I haven't watched toDAY yet, and maybe it's just me - but I don't think Ciara should have written that letter at all.  Then, it sounds like she left it somewhere, where Claire could have gotten it???  Even more stupid.  

 

Did anyone else notice Dr. Lee's office?  Hmmm, reminded me of Rafe's, Doc's, Kayla's, Myron's, etc...... Only the names were changed to protect the innocent......

Valued Contributor
Posts: 984
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20


twinsister wrote:

I was just about to fast forward through Claire and Theo on the sofa when Ciara walked in - so glad she did.  Can't watch that.  Ciara was right - why on the sofa - doesn't Theo have a bedroom?  I like Theo, but can't stand Claire.  I hope she gets caught hiding Theo's letter.  We knew she was going to find it first.

 

Ciara did speak to Hope about Theo, but Hope is too busy with bubble baths to follow up with her daughter.   I guess that is why Ciara is telling everyone she meets about her problem.

 

Abby's makeup was pretty today - she looks much better with some color on her face and not so washed out.

 

It was nice to see Dario in a suit, instead of his leather jacket.


@twinsister  -  Nope, Corday couldn't afford one.Woman LOL

Valued Contributor
Posts: 984
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20


cowboy sam wrote:

@Shelbelle

last time i saw the letter she was hiding  it behind her back!

 

Then was is pressuring Theo to go away for the weekend!!Was going to make reservations  at a lodge ..before he changes his mind as he wants to wait and hes not ready to take that step yet!

 

Think she is worried about Ciara talking to Theo   !


@cowboy sam@Shelbelle  -  Claire read Ciara's letter and she wants to head to Green Mountain Lodge.Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor
Posts: 984
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

[ Edited ]

Auntg wrote:

They need a character named Lucy who hangs a Psychiatrist sign (answers $1) on that park bench in Horton Square.  


@Auntg- Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL  I'd love for Anne to play the role of Lucy.  She'd dole out some real zingers to the poor unsuspecting patients.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View