Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

They need a character named Lucy who hangs a Psychiatrist sign (answers $1) on that park bench in Horton Square.  

@AuntG- Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL  I'd love for Anne to play the role of Lucy.  She'd dole out some real zingers to the poor unsuspecting patients.

-----------

Anne would be perfect. She delivers her lines in such a funny way.

Honored Contributor

Seems they all go to Salem Inn or Green Mountain Lodge.  How can Claire and Theo afford it?    lol

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie   That ONE set is just so in-your-face obvious!!  They don't even TRY to make it look different.  Every time I see it, all I can do is laugh.  Tomorrow I'll have to look closer for the one potted ivy plant in the brass planter cuz I'm sure it's there.  It's been all over.

I guess I missed the scene with Claire finding and hiding the letter.  I'm glad you guys mentioned it or I'd be lost.

Gabi sitting at the kitchen table putting lipstick on.  How many dabs did she really need to do before she fiddled with her compact???!!!!  Guess she had to do something until her next line.

I'm a big Chad fan but the one thing Billy Flynn has been doing lately is on my nerves.  The constant stammering.  Instead of just saying a line, he repeats words.  Just an example:  "We we we can go to the store and then I I I can bring in the groceries and then and then and then....."  Listen today, you'll see what I mean. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think Claire took the letter yet,  last I saw before the end was Ciara putting it in theos backpack.  Claire is in the back wTching her and you know she is going to take it and get rid of it ,  but didn't happen as the show ended right their.

Trusted Contributor

The bench comments just hysterical but very true.

Yes I bet she hides the note.

On another topic, just in my opinion, I SO want CHAD with Abby not Gabby.

Gabby needs to just get over it but I have a bad feeling things will escalate soon breaking Chad and Abby up.  UGH.

Esteemed Contributor

sorry,  I just realized days was pre emptied the lat few minutes,  I completely forgot about that!  So Claire DID take the letter then?  Did she rip it up or just throw it away?  She is such a brat,  cannot stand her and her singing in the background when her and they were on the couch..,,yuk !

Esteemed Contributor

Claire DID take the letter as she saw Ciara put it in Theo's backpack.  She read it and was muttering to herself.  Theo came in and asked what she was saying.  She hid the letter behind her back and said nothing.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Claire was reading Ciara's letter and commenting to herself  when Theo walked in and she hid it behind her back. She has no intention of letting Theo see that letter.  I have to say it's really dumb now Ciara wants Theo is it because she has no one and is jealous of Claire and Theo?  And  Claire think getting Theo in bed is going to assure she can keep him.  Time to move on.... And one other thing why is Ciara going to everyone on the show with her love sick problem over Theo and not her Mother?  Theo won't have to read her letter the whole town knows so someone will just tell him.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I guess that small town in Canada is so small (how small is it?) that they don't have TV, Internet, or newspapers.  Nicole and Holly are all over news in soapdom. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched toDAY but I don't "get" this Brady/Nic storyline.  FHS, Brady, you have a child who needs his father.  Nicole has enough money and you'll give her more when/if she needs it and can get along fine.  Go home and take care of Tater before he forgets all about you and starts calling Deimos "daddy"......

Also, don't like Cha/Gabby either.  Either Sh** or get off the pot Chad.  I don't like Abby either, even though she didn't look bad yesterDAY.  They just have absolutely NO chemistry IMO.

Hope I didn't depress anyone here but I am not liking any of this stuff with Ciara, Claire, Theo, etc.... Oh, also now Eli (FBI agent) is going to join the Club.... This should be fun.

@BarbiHollywood  Is it just me again, or is Eric's place, the Horton cabin????