Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle

last time i saw the letter she was hiding  it behind her back!

Then was is pressuring Theo to go away for the weekend!!Was going to make reservations  at a lodge ..before he changes his mind as he wants to wait and hes not ready to take that step yet!

Think she is worried about Ciara talking to Theo   !

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I was just about to fast forward through Claire and Theo on the sofa when Ciara walked in - so glad she did.  Can't watch that.  Ciara was right - why on the sofa - doesn't Theo have a bedroom?  I like Theo, but can't stand Claire.  I hope she gets caught hiding Theo's letter.  We knew she was going to find it first.

Ciara did speak to Hope about Theo, but Hope is too busy with bubble baths to follow up with her daughter.   I guess that is why Ciara is telling everyone she meets about her problem.

Abby's makeup was pretty today - she looks much better with some color on her face and not so washed out.

It was nice to see Dario in a suit, instead of his leather jacket.

Trusted Contributor

I was glad Ciara interupted them too.  Clare is pressuring Theo.  It's so obvious he doesn't want to do this.  Clare just wants to have him so Ciara can't.  Like I said before, she's a little witch.  I thought Abby's make-up was pretty today, but didn't the dress did anything for her.  I liked the scene between Maggie & Eric.   

Honored Contributor

They need a character named Lucy who hangs a Psychiatrist sign (answers $1) on that park bench in Horton Square.  

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

They need a character named Lucy who hangs a Psychiatrist sign (answers $1) on that park bench in Horton Square.  

So funny and true - LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG That was a good one!  Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched toDAY yet, and maybe it's just me - but I don't think Ciara should have written that letter at all.  Then, it sounds like she left it somewhere, where Claire could have gotten it???  Even more stupid.  

Did anyone else notice Dr. Lee's office?  Hmmm, reminded me of Rafe's, Doc's, Kayla's, Myron's, etc...... Only the names were changed to protect the innocent......

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I was just about to fast forward through Claire and Theo on the sofa when Ciara walked in - so glad she did.  Can't watch that.  Ciara was right - why on the sofa - doesn't Theo have a bedroom?  I like Theo, but can't stand Claire.  I hope she gets caught hiding Theo's letter.  We knew she was going to find it first.

Ciara did speak to Hope about Theo, but Hope is too busy with bubble baths to follow up with her daughter.   I guess that is why Ciara is telling everyone she meets about her problem.

Abby's makeup was pretty today - she looks much better with some color on her face and not so washed out.

It was nice to see Dario in a suit, instead of his leather jacket.

@twinsister  -  Nope, Corday couldn't afford one.Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Shelbelle

last time i saw the letter she was hiding  it behind her back!

Then was is pressuring Theo to go away for the weekend!!Was going to make reservations  at a lodge ..before he changes his mind as he wants to wait and hes not ready to take that step yet!

Think she is worried about Ciara talking to Theo   !

@cowboy sam@Shelbelle  -  Claire read Ciara's letter and she wants to head to Green Mountain Lodge.Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG- Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL  I'd love for Anne to play the role of Lucy.  She'd dole out some real zingers to the poor unsuspecting patients.