Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/19/2018

@MamaWickwrote:

Vivian wants to take Victor down because, a week or so ago, she offered herself to him and he rebuffed her.  Don't y'all remember?  She flashed him and he was appalled.  She is now a woman scorned.

OMG.  How quickly I forgot!!!!  That scene was hilarious.     Thanks, @MamaWick.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

You know, I think jud mentioned this awhile ago, but JJ is making me sick with his overly concerned feelings about Lani.   He talks so soft when he asks her if everything is ok and I can not wait until he finds out the truth!!!   I don't care for his attitude lately.   LOL

And how is it that everyone who goes to Hong Kong stays at the same hotel?   This is stupid!  I don't like Chad with a beard either!

Esteemed Contributor

@snowballwrote:

You know, I think jud mentioned this awhile ago, but JJ is making me sick with his overly concerned feelings about Lani.   He talks so soft when he asks her if everything is ok and I can not wait until he finds out the truth!!!   I don't care for his attitude lately.   LOL

And how is it that everyone who goes to Hong Kong stays at the same hotel?   This is stupid!  I don't like Chad with a beard either!

@snowball - I agree.  JJ is acting like a lovesick teenager the way he fawns over Lani.  To me, they have zero chemistry and he looks younger than her (like so many other couples in Salem).

Honored Contributor

@snowball    I totally agree about JJ and Lani. 

Honored Contributor

Regarding the bartender; it seemed strange that he befriended Sonny, yet turned down a date because he just met someone. Now I can see how all that was orchestrated by Vivian simply to get Sonny on that dating site. Hoping this turns out to be a good storyline.

Honored Contributor

@snowballwrote:

Yes, I did, snow. Gag city. I can't stand him and his whispering and new personality. 

Chad didn't have that beard yesterDAY and I was so glad. It's back toDAY. More than a DAY's growth I'd say.

Honored Contributor

I love JJ.  He has such a baby face and he looks like he's lost weight.  He's so adorable.  Hopefully after tomorrow he steps away from Lani for good!!!  I want JJ with Gabi, they were adorable.

Esteemed Contributor

Did I miss anything important the last 15 minutes?   They broke in with news from Washington.  I know I could go online to see today's summary - just wondering if I should bother.

Honored Contributor

@twinsisterwrote:

Did I miss anything important the last 15 minutes?   They broke in with news from Washington.  I know I could go online to see today's summary - just wondering if I should bother.

Lani admitted on the witness stand that she slept with Eli, Justin forced her to tell why Gabi thought Lani owed her a favor about concealing the evidence and what that was.

Hope spotted Stefan with a dark haired girl in the hotel restaurant ,

Honored Contributor

@mishka14

Agree  Lukas and  Ann  should be a couple!!!

Lani was on witness stand that.. she  admitted that  she and Eli slept together!

Maybe now JJ will reailize he isn't the baby daddy..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."