Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/19/2018

It was great seeing Jack and Jennifer this morning on Bravo.  The rest was nails on chalkboard but they were so cute together, it was shortly after he got back from Afghanistan and they were decorating Halloween cookies together for the kids at the hospital.  They had such great chemistry.  They need to bring Jack back from the dead.  Jen and Eric seem more like buddies than lovers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's really an insult to  Brian Datiillo who plays Lucas that he didn't even get a pre-nomination.  He mentioned it in SOD.  He's disappointed and he should be; he was electric. 

The ones I'm rooting for are Chandler/Will, for his well-deserved fourth daytime Emmy, and the actor who plays JJ, he had some great performances.  

I'm rooting against the rest, including Julie, who says the same type of lines the same way every time she's on..  Don't even get me started on Abe and Claire.  Slowly I turned...

Honored Contributor

@snowball, alas, they took it off Bravo before we could see Rafe 2.  :weep:

Honored Contributor

@AuntGwrote:

Sorry to learn they are no longer on BRAVO. I was just going to find out what happened to Maggie's eggs.

Regarding the current episodes, closed-captioning shows her name as Gabi when the real Gabi speaks. It's only Gabby when the split personality Gabby appears.

OMgosh, curiouser and curiouser. Just when you think you have that spelling down pat, you get hit with another whammy. I really need to be more observant with my CC.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLoriwrote:

@Judaline, it was never Gabigail except for you Smiley Happy  It was always Gabby, right away people who watch with captions told us.  

Can't believe Marci Miller/Abigail was nominated for an Emmy.  Okay they only see five or ten minutes of performance but just no.  She couldn't have submitted the stuff now, when she's doing her best work.

I really don't know what you mean, lori. I always called Gabby Gabi because I thought that's how it was spelled-probably from Gabriella? As far as Gabigail goes, I got that from here. I'm sure not clever enough to have invented it. But I did invent Abigal 'cause I like it-this was way before her alters came along.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLoriwrote:

@snowball, alas, they took it off Bravo before we could see Rafe 2.  :weep:

@LoriLori    Why did they take it off already!    I was hoping to see Rafe 2 again and not Wimpy.   

And I agree with you about the Emmy for JJ and Will.   My mouth dropped when I saw Abe was nominated!  For what, his scenes with JJ?   And Claire, OMG!!   who is doing the nominating?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I laughed today when Gabby came out of the tunnel with an armful of clothes and a suitcase! She's got some stash in that secret tunnel!

@LoriLori - I think one of Maggie's daughters is named Sarah and the other is Melissa.

Esteemed Contributor

Spoiler
Vivian knows she is texting Sonny. The guy Sonny is hooking up with has been hired by Vivian. In the mean time Kate is going to hire Paul to investigate Vivian. Will is going to ask for a job at the spectator. You can see where this is going.

Looks like Will and Paul might have to warn Sonny. But with him being angry with them will he listen.
Esteemed Contributor

As played by Camilla, the character is Gabi.

As played by Marci, the character is Gabby.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWickwrote:

As played by Camilla, the character is Gabi.

As played by Marci, the character is Gabby.

Well, that will help. My anesthesia brain just needs to remember it. 

Speaking of Gabi, why don't they fix her hair? Or give her that wig to wear.