Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/19/2018

@snowball

What Vivian and Sonny..texting each other on that web site?

Can't wait until they find out...who is who!! lol!

poor Vivian will be so shocked as will be Sonny...

I can't stop lol !

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@cowboy samwrote:

@snowball

What Vivian and Sonny..texting each other on that web site?

Can't wait until they find out...who is who!! lol!

poor Vivian will be so shocked as will be Sonny...

I can't stop lol !

@cowboy sam   For some reason, I think Vivian knows it is Sonny she is texting.   She is out to get him.   LOL

Honored Contributor

Viv is doing what is known as catfishing, she is answering all of Sonny's texts, Sonny has no date or contact with the real guy from the app.

Honored Contributor

Daytime Emmys announced today, some very big Days surprises, lots of noms to those you would never imagine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbellewrote:

Daytime Emmys announced today, some very big Days surprises, lots of noms to those you would never imagine.

Yeah, I saw Abe (?), Claire, Will and Eric are nominated. It's easier to say their screen names- for me. You can't hear a word Eric says so why in the world would he be nominated?? Abe is just and I will just say it right out-not a good actor. Claire is a decent actress. I just don't happen to like her singing. I forget who else is nominated for our show. These of course are my own opinions. Thanks, shel.

Boy when they do something on DAYS they do it quick! Not only was Gabigail packing (in the living room, of course, where else would you pack?) but in two shakes she and Stefan were on their way to the airport and Chad in quick pursuit. (boy, is he in for a rude awakening). Too much of Kate-not a good thing. She used to be so sophisticated (lady) looking. Not anymore. I must have dozed off during the Viv/Sonny goings on or I just wasn't into it and not paying attention. Interesting.

ETA: Did you hear it?? Gabigail said it to Vivian. 'My name is Gabby.' Two Bs, one Y. I have been writing Gabi for months. Pardonez moi.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to learn they are no longer on BRAVO. I was just going to find out what happened to Maggie's eggs.

Regarding the current episodes, closed-captioning shows her name as Gabi when the real Gabi speaks. It's only Gabby when the split personality Gabby appears.

Honored Contributor

I don't agree with the nominations.  Abe is hardly every on the show; Eric not that much either; and Claire?  No.   JMO    I think the one that did great acting this year was Lucas when he went back to drinking and the scenes with Will.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, it was never Gabigail except for you Smiley Happy  It was always Gabby, right away people who watch with captions told us.  

Can't believe Marci Miller/Abigail was nominated for an Emmy.  Okay they only see five or ten minutes of performance but just no.  She couldn't have submitted the stuff now, when she's doing her best work.

Honored Contributor

I wonder why Vivian is setting up Sonny?  It's refreshing the show modernized tech finally with the swipe right.  And the bartender did say that guy was new...but then not long after there was that hokey text message on the screen.  There are better ways to do that.

Honored Contributor

@AuntGwrote:

Sorry to learn they are no longer on BRAVO. I was just going to find out what happened to Maggie's eggs.

Regarding the current episodes, closed-captioning shows her name as Gabi when the real Gabi speaks. It's only Gabby when the split personality Gabby appears.

@AuntG, Maggie's "egg-baby" as he sarcastically became known, turned out to be Daniel the miracle surgeon.

Don't know if you were watching then but there was a time when his girlfriend was Jennifer and her heart was removed from her body by an organ theft ring and he put it back in!!!.   He also did an appendectomy on her in the Horton cabin using silverware or a screwdriver or whatever.

And Melanie (the young woman with the long red hair who talks like a baby) miraculously turned out to be Daniel's daughter we never knew existed...

So although Maggie has real kids Daniel and Melanie became her insta-family and it stirred up a lot of bad feelings among fans because they never mention her real kids.  Even though he didn't get fired till what, last year? two years ago?, it was from that point on that a lot of viewers began to despise Daniel.

Hated that story.  A lot of people did.  Maggie still never mentions her kids, I don't even know their names.