Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/19/2018

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywoodwrote:

@Judalinewrote:

@BarbiHollywoodwrote:

I wouldn't have felt bad if I had missed today's show.  Just blah.  The Gabigail storyline has grown tiresome.  I thought Gabigail would have been all over Stefan by now...or vice versa...but I guess the writers have other plans.  John's over-acting, especially that back-of-the-hand mouth wipe he did, just annoyed me.  Never a passerby in the park by the bench when anyone else is there.  I was hoping today would be the day when JJ learns the truth about the baby.  I'm looking forward to that.

Yes! hahahaha

I am looking forward to JJ learning about the baby, too, because I am just so sick of his sappy rendition of a father to be. I don't know why, he just is very unappealing in that role. When he does find out I hope he doesn't put on his dress uniform and we go thru it all again, heavens to Betsy, lol.

Hi @Judaline!  I'm a big JJ fan BUT not a fan of how the writers wrote for him during the pregnancy.   Happy he's "into" it, but they made him out to be overly concerned and overused the phrase "my baby."  We know they had to drive that point home because of the way the story's going to play out, but they beat that phrase to death!!  If my hubby reacted that way when we were expecting, I would have told him to lay off already!!!

I personally would have thought, 'who is this person?' and I wouldn't have liked him. I don't like to be fussed over I guess.

ETA: Just think how Lani must feel every time she sees him coming. It's not only not his baby, she has to hear him rave about "his baby." She must want to run in the other direction. And this indecision about telling him is going to drive her to miscarry I think. Funny thing is, she's doing it all to protect JJ from going back to being suicidal.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
JJ finds out Friday when Lani has to say it on the stand in Gabi's trial
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
In Hong Kong Gabby is stunned when Chad comes to her hotel room...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Next Monday Chad is arrested in Hong Kong...
Next Tuesday Abigail is badly shaken when she realizes she's in Hong Kong with Stefan.  She must catch the next plane home because on Friday she testifies (as herself or an alter?) at Gabi's trial
Honored Contributor

Did Hope even take one bite of her lunch with Shawn? When she tore apart that poor muffin, I thought, yes, yes, this is it! She's going to put a morsel into her mouth! But no, false alarm. She tore it apart and put it down on her plate. I wonder what she does eat?

I loved the wallpaper in back of Hope toDAY. But it should have been in a bedroom, not a restaurant.

What have they done to Kate? They've ruined her appearance IMO.

If Rafe only knew what Hope was planning. It was a shock to me. They'll probably still connect again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline

Nope,...Hope never eats anything!

I'm also not happy w/Kate's longer hair or her clothes today.

Hope&Rafe get back together?? ..sigh...i  hope not  just don't think its ment to be.

What did you think about Sonny..trying to get a date on that phone app?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I was thinking the same thing while watching Hope almost eat!  She tore apart the muffin and then she almost put a bite of something near her mouth, but the phone rang.

I think the restaurant she and Shawn were in, is Marlena and John's penthouse.  Those doors looked familiar.

I didn't like Kate's make up the past two days.  It looked as if she was wearing white powder on her face.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy samwrote:

@Judaline

Nope,...Hope never eats anything!

I'm also not happy w/Kate's longer hair or her clothes today.

Hope&Rafe get back together?? ..sigh...i  hope not  just don't think its ment to be.

What did you think about Sonny..trying to get a date on that phone app?

I thought Sonny did a good job. He seemed very natural and having fun. I haven't been liking him for quite some time. He just doesn't seem to fit the role anymore. Or it doesn't fit him, dunno.

Honored Contributor

@twinsisterwrote:

@Judaline - I was thinking the same thing while watching Hope almost eat!  She tore apart the muffin and then she almost put a bite of something near her mouth, but the phone rang.

I think the restaurant she and Shawn were in, is Marlena and John's penthouse.  Those doors looked familiar.

I didn't like Kate's make up the past two days.  It looked as if she was wearing white powder on her face.

She looked so different! Her hair was way too long and the wrong color as was her lipstick color. She's a pretty lady-they just haven't been doing her any favors lately.

Honored Contributor

@Judalinewrote:

She looked so different! Her hair was way too long and the wrong color as was her lipstick color. She's a pretty lady-they just haven't been doing her any favors lately.

And Lauren Koslow/Kate's husband is the head of the makeup department!