Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 03/19/2018

Almost spring.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/19/2018

Did anyone watch toDay's show yet?  I usually come here before watching to get a feel for the day.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08wrote:

Did anyone watch toDay's show yet?  I usually come here before watching to get a feel for the day.  Woman Happy

This is probably coming in too late to help, but I would say there was some good, some bad. Stefan/Gabigail good. Kayla/Marlena boring. However, toDAY Marlena was our latest busy body and talking nonsense to Kayla about Steve and how John only wanted to save Steve's family from harm. Gimme a break, Doc.

Brady and Eve arguing and finally coming to a long, draaaawn out conclusion.

I didn't care for the John/Patch portion. Steve had some good remarks, but John makes me sick for what he did to Steve. I can't get past it like Steve can.

Anyway, all in all not a bad show and of course Stefan was worth the price of admission.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  Thanks  I just finished watching.  I have to agree with just about everything you wrote.  Best part of the show was Stefan.   I can sort of see why Steve's forgiving John.  Like he said, he forgave Bo.  I still didn't like the storyline though.  Can't wait to see what happens between Stefan & Gabigail in Hong Kong. 

Honored Contributor

Still cant understand why no mention of a cornea transplant for Steve, I know of two people who have had them in reality.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbellewrote:

Still cant understand why no mention of a cornea transplant for Steve, I know of two people who have had them in reality.

You and me, both, shel. Borders on the absurd.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I didn't like the Steve/John part of the show today either.  I fast-forwarded  through some of it.  Still don't understand what is the point of this story line or how it will turn out.

Definitely Stefan made the show worthwhile today for me!

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't have felt bad if I had missed today's show.  Just blah.  The Gabigail storyline has grown tiresome.  I thought Gabigail would have been all over Stefan by now...or vice versa...but I guess the writers have other plans.  John's over-acting, especially that back-of-the-hand mouth wipe he did, just annoyed me.  Never a passerby in the park by the bench when anyone else is there.  I was hoping today would be the day when JJ learns the truth about the baby.  I'm looking forward to that.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywoodwrote:

I wouldn't have felt bad if I had missed today's show.  Just blah.  The Gabigail storyline has grown tiresome.  I thought Gabigail would have been all over Stefan by now...or vice versa...but I guess the writers have other plans.  John's over-acting, especially that back-of-the-hand mouth wipe he did, just annoyed me.  Never a passerby in the park by the bench when anyone else is there.  I was hoping today would be the day when JJ learns the truth about the baby.  I'm looking forward to that.

Yes! hahahaha

I am looking forward to JJ learning about the baby, too, because I am just so sick of his sappy rendition of a father to be. I don't know why, he just is very unappealing in that role. When he does find out I hope he doesn't put on his dress uniform and we go thru it all again, heavens to Betsy, lol.

Respected Contributor

@Judalinewrote:

@BarbiHollywoodwrote:

Yes! hahahaha

I am looking forward to JJ learning about the baby, too, because I am just so sick of his sappy rendition of a father to be. I don't know why, he just is very unappealing in that role. When he does find out I hope he doesn't put on his dress uniform and we go thru it all again, heavens to Betsy, lol.

Hi @Judaline!  I'm a big JJ fan BUT not a fan of how the writers wrote for him during the pregnancy.   Happy he's "into" it, but they made him out to be overly concerned and overused the phrase "my baby."  We know they had to drive that point home because of the way the story's going to play out, but they beat that phrase to death!!  If my hubby reacted that way when we were expecting, I would have told him to lay off already!!!