Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/19/2018

And the nicknames for Abigail continue and this might be my favorite, for original Abigail:

Drabigail

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori   Oooh....your last spoiler could be VERY interesting.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

One day Steve was talking about going blind and didn't seem overly concerned. Will he be called Patch, Patch?

Honored Contributor

Will he wear 2 patches or a blindfold?

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLoriwrote:

@Kitty Galorewrote:

I wonder if On Demand they will show the entire show ?😏. I would still like to see what I missed.  Of all days ......

@Kitty Galore, you probably know the answer now but in case you don't, they always have the entire show On Demand, preemptions don't affect it.

@LoriLori, that is true, but On Demand is very frustrating when it's Friday's show you are trying to watch.  Mine was preempted too and when I checked, Thursday's show was available on Friday, but Friday's show was not available yesterday or earlier today (Sunday!)  I don't know if it is by now.  Since I have the NBC app I just watched it on that, but prefer watching on my TV vs. my phone.

Honored Contributor

@soonersiswrote:

@LoriLoriwrote:

@Kitty Galorewrote:

I wonder if On Demand they will show the entire show ?😏. I would still like to see what I missed.  Of all days ......

@Kitty Galore, you probably know the answer now but in case you don't, they always have the entire show On Demand, preemptions don't affect it.

@LoriLori, that is true, but On Demand is very frustrating when it's Friday's show you are trying to watch.  Mine was preempted too and when I checked, Thursday's show was available on Friday, but Friday's show was not available yesterday or earlier today (Sunday!)  I don't know if it is by now.  Since I have the NBC app I just watched it on that, but prefer watching on my TV vs. my phone.

@soonersis, for some very strange reason this is what happens with my Comcast On Demand.  Try it, maybe it happens with yours too:

If I go into it by "network" the show won't be there.  If I go into it by shows alphabetical D-F, there it is.   The same thing happens to me with Project Runway -- it doesn't show up under Lifetime but then there it is under alphabetical. 

I hope you have that same tic because it's so frustrating when the show isn't there when you want it to be!!!