Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/19

[ Edited ]

@Shelbellewrote:

The NBC site is a day behind, just wanted to mention that.

Is it current on the " On Demand"  on t.v.?   We only got the last 10 minutes today,..some guy drove his car into the hospital entrance doors....then he lit himself on fire.  No one else hurt.....but they had to repeat the entire thing over & over on our NBC channel..................mostly they talk about nothing ...........Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  I love that word.  alluring.   Yes that's definitely it.  I just love watching Stefan.  I really enjoyed today's show.  Even Brady & Eve didn't get on my nerves like they usually do.  I thought Maggie was very pretty today, her hair seemed different and her outfit looked nice on her.   This Will always make me smile so far.  I hope he doesn't remember.  Is that bad of me?

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08wrote:

@Judaline  I love that word.  alluring.   Yes that's definitely it.  I just love watching Stefan.  I really enjoyed today's show.  Even Brady & Eve didn't get on my nerves like they usually do.  I thought Maggie was very pretty today, her hair seemed different and her outfit looked nice on her.   This Will always make me smile so far.  I hope he doesn't remember.  Is that bad of me?

Funny how words come to you. I was typing and before I knew it, there it was. I think, and I'm pretty sure, if he leaves and goes to another soap, I will, too. Sorry. I've got it bad and that ain't goodHeart

I feel the same about Will. He's such a real actor and I hope he doesn't remember, either. But don't let him fall in love with Paul then suddenly remember Sonny. I felt sure all this trauma would trigger his memory, but since it hasn't, let's hope nothing Will.

Maggie looked great. I love her clothes (and Viv's). Maggie wears leggings a lot and I see she's still got great legs. Remember she was a Rockette so we know she had 'em and still does.

@shellbelle Didn't Suzanne Rogers have Lupus or something? I remember her eyes drooped. Then she was cured, somehow, and now they don't droop anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

Suzanne has myasthenia gravis IRL.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  I was thinking about it this morning before I read your comment.  I hope they don't have Will & Paul fall in love & THEN he remembers Sonny.  Please don't let that happen.  I'm tired of Sonny.  I used to like him a lot, but lately not so much.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The NBC App is not a day behind. They post the same days episode at about 8 pm.

Honored Contributor

Dissappointed with the show today. Hope next week is better.

Trusted Contributor

I just read a recap of toDAY's episode and I sure hope that they are not going to have GABBY and Stefan hit the sheets to have a who's the daddy storyline down the road.  I haven't read any spoilers about that, but it doesn't take much thinking to see it coming.

Respected Contributor

@JudalineThe wigs are part of Gabby's line of"Gabby Chic " .

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLouwrote:

@JudalineThe wigs are part of Gabby's line of"Gabby Chic " .

I know that, becca lou.