Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/19

@MamaWick

I noticed that also and started laughing at the keystone cops,etc  LOL!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@MarthaStewardessI think he has gotten worse since his accident in real life. Even seems very slow to respond to walking and answering questions asked of him. But Marlena is really acting very strange, more than usual also..

Trusted Contributor

Yes -- everytime I watch John with the squinty eyes  -- I think of Joey on "Friends" trying to be the Soap Opera Actor.

Esteemed Contributor

How convenient that Horton Square was totally deserted during that hostage scene.  Usually there is someone walking circles around the flower cart.

Hope and Rafe are useless - I usually FF through their scenes.

I wish someone would figure out what that burgundy thing is on the refrigerator in Tripp/Claire's loft.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister, yes I also noticed that no one was lurking in the bushes or eavesdropping from behind a bench.  Maybe Rafe put up crime scene tape saying " Caution, Hostage Situation In Progress."

I will say the actors did a good job with what they were given.  IMO, the show has gotten better.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG - I agree - the show has gotten much better.  I actually look forward to watching it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it was the wee hours of the morning.  Remember, Hope woke Rafe?  However, for the wee hours, there were a lot of people who were not asleep.  Kayla, Marlena, and John at the hospital with Steve.  Tripp up and answering his door in the middle of the night, not being woken to do so.  Ciara coming out of her bedroom fully dressed, seeing Pamela with a gun on Tripp.  Paul and Will at hospital. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@AuntG  @twinsister  I agree.  I really look forward to it each day.  Yes sometimes it can be a little corny or out-there, but I'm really liking it.  So much better than it was a year ago this time. Woman Happy

@LoriLori  I'm hoping you & your Mom are ok.  I've missed you.  

Honored Contributor

@MamaWickwrote:

An interesting closed caption anomaly...

When Abigail was speaking (in her Gabi personality), closed caption said "Gabby" was speaking.  When Stefan or Abigal (as "Gabby") mentioned Gabi, closed caption said "Gabi."

@MamaWick, that's not an anomaly.  That's proper captioning.  Scripted tv is not live-captioned, it is done using the script and the edited show.  That's exactly the way the script would read.

Gabbygail is Gabby

Gabi is Gabi

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08wrote:

@AuntG  @twinsister  I agree.  I really look forward to it each day.  Yes sometimes it can be a little corny or out-there, but I'm really liking it.  So much better than it was a year ago this time. Woman Happy

@LoriLori  I'm hoping you & your Mom are ok.  I've missed you.  

Thanks so much, @Jackson08.  Mom had a birthday and family came in from far away and we had a great couple of days, and today I could watch but it was preempted because of Stoneman Douglas.  Maybe it was preempted every day, I don't know.

We passed the school from the highway Monday and it was sickening, all the giant satellite trucks, and all together in three days passed four funerals.  

One of my late sister's dear friends was mentioned in an article about how heroic she was keeping her students safe and calm throughout.  She's a math teacher there.  I was so proud when I read some students crediting her with getting them through the horrors and doing her best to calm them --  and I'm so proud of the students, what they're doing.