Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/19

Billlie is not dead.

Respected Contributor

@Judalinewrote:

I loved it toDAY. Abbygal was great. She wasn't an ounce worth of Gabi, not even close, but I loved whomever she was. So calm, cool and collected. When she kissed him I laughed so hard. I saw her getting closer and closer and pretty much suspected she might, and boy if she didn't!!  But then the bubble burst when she changed in her little hidey hole back into Abs. And what was with that when she jumped up in bed to rethink something? Was she thinking of Stefan holding her? I mean, it was at arm's length, but he was holding her.  That Chad sure is a sound sleeper.

And then the Johnson plot revealed. Is that the best you could do, writers? I mean, that stunk. Terrible writing. Terrible plot. Terrible acting. 

Paul and Will were cute-Will's lines about John were hilarious. 'Your crazy dad pistol whipped me, shot me, and tied me up. Salem sure is a nice place to live. I think I'm gonna like it here' or something like that. 

ETA: The actress who plays Abby has nice full lips. It just shows how wearing a dark lipstick can make your lips look thin. She even looks good with black hair. I think realGabi wears that wig sometimes because sometimes her hair looks super shiny and beautiful, but lately, dry and frizzy. I guess Abbygal won't give the wig back.

@Judaline  I'm thought for sure that Gabigail (dark hair) definitely was gonna get it on with Stefan.  I would've bet my last dollar.  Wrong.  I also thought when Gabigail went back into the bedroom, I thought Eli was gonna be there.  Wrong again.  Two for two.  When she spoke out loud and Chad didn't wake up, I thought, wowww, this is pretty dumb.  With all the dreams she's had lately, the slightest sound wake up our boy.  Today, when she hit the sack then woke up suddenly, pretty sure she was awakened out of the Gabigail character.  Even then, Chad didn't wake up.  I like Marci Miller the way she's playing Gabigail.  Anyone else think that maaaaybe Marci tried speaking the way Gabi does (fast) and it just didn't work?  Or maybe I was just hoping she'd try to speak the way Gabi does.  Ya know, look like Gabi, sound like Gabi kind of thing.

Speaking of wigs, it looked like my girl Lisa Rinna was either wearing one or her hair had lots and lots of product in it.  I watch the RHOBH and saw how she arrived at the Days set -- hair undone, no makeup -- only to be tweaked by hair & makeup department.  The hairstylist didn't wash her hair, he just kinda sprayed it here and there and restyled it so I wonder if that's why it looks like a wig.  

Anyone else see the teeny-tiny clear wire that was in John's ear??  Looks like perhaps perhaps perhaps Drake Hogestyn might wear a hearing aid.  The scene where he arrived in Steve's room to administer the drug in the IV line and Steve catches him, look at his right ear.  Above the auricle is a wire.  I'm not making fun of someone wearing an aid, just pointing out what I noticed.  Anyone who knows me well enough on this forum knows I like to catch things that are meant not to be seen.  (Crooked stove knobs, ivy plant in a brass planter that's moved around all the sets, the same re-used sets, etc.)

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood

Yes,i also noticed John's wire!

Also they   have used a lot of makeup on his face lately.

I'm wondering what Stefon really thinks about Abby now and if he will keep her secrest....someone else i think will also see her as Gabby and her secret will be known to all!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stefan can show he is a good guy if he tells Chad what is happening and doesn’t take advantage of the situation. I think he has shown glimpses of having a heart and being a good guy. I can’t wait to see the show tonight. Reading recaps it sounds like it was terrific.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  Wow! I loved today's show.  So much going on.   I love the Gabigail (sp) character.  Poor Stefan, he was having a time of it trying to keep track of who she was.  Loved that she planted one on him too.  

I also loved Will's lines today.  He's bringing humor to the show & I like it.  

Was the John/Steve story a little overdone or underdone, however you want to look at it?

Yes, I think so. 

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed today's show, especially the scenes with Stefan and Gabigail.  He was so confused. MM is doing a good job in her new role.  I love her version of Gabi.

That DA sure doesn't take no for an answer from Stefan!  Where is Vivian?

Where is Abby keeping the print coat and wig - in the secret compartment off the living room?

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister  Yes, I think it's the secret compartment there.  Isn't that where Andre hid Abby sometimes before Chad knew she was back, or maybe I'm thinking of someone else hiding there.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08 - Yes - I think that is where Andre hid Abby - had forgotten about that.

Esteemed Contributor

THe show was so good today. It was very creepy. Stefan is showing glimpses of being a good guy. Will he call police and tell chad. I hope the story doesn’t drag on forever. But I do wonder if she didn’t kill Andre. What was she talking about when she seen stef and Vivian over Andres body. The look on Stefan’s face was she is bat s crazy.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Stefan will want to protect Abigail...but at what price?

~H~