Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/13

I just finished watching DAYS online - the DAY of the wedding.  Yes indeed, Hope is wearing two different shoes.  I guess to match colors in her dress?  She has also worn different earrings in each ear.  A little juvenile if you ask me.... JMO

When did it come out that Marlena knew about Val's relationship with Julie's son??  Did I miss a DAY or two?  I am not liking the match with Abe and Val.  She's too tall for him besides not being pretty IMO.  Why doesn't she come clean with him anyway?

IMO, Claire is anorexic.  That dress was not for her.  Too much bone showing in her back.  True sign of an anorexic.  I know she thinks she looks good but the wardrobe people should have known better IMO.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I just finished watching DAYS online - the DAY of the wedding.  Yes indeed, Hope is wearing two different shoes.  I guess to match colors in her dress?  She has also worn different earrings in each ear.  A little juvenile if you ask me.... JMO

When did it come out that Marlena knew about Val's relationship with Julie's son??  Did I miss a DAY or two?  I am not liking the match with Abe and Val.  She's too tall for him besides not being pretty IMO.  Why doesn't she come clean with him anyway?

IMO, Claire is anorexic.  That dress was not for her.  Too much bone showing in her back.  True sign of an anorexic.  I know she thinks she looks good but the wardrobe people should have known better IMO.

Marlena probably remembered that Val and David were a couple, her character and Val and David all joined the show about the same time, mid to late 70's.

Esteemed Contributor

Uh oh...I have worn 2 different earrings for years. Couldn't decide which pair to wear one time, so said the heck with it and wore one of each. Have been doing it ever since.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix