Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/06

@Shelbelle  It's just that I read about a month ago he would be back in January. I suppose it was a guestimate and I don't remember where I read it-not here.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@MamaWick   I didn't hear Eric say this because he was whispering it.  I remember the scene and wondered what he said, but I was too lazy to rewind to rehear.  Love the voice Hope used.   "She's my sistah." 

Hey, someone tell me again, the room in Eric's house where Hope was holed up -- was that Ava's room when she was hiding out?  I can't remember who said how that room/set was used before.  Tell me again, please.

@BarbiHollywood - That was me who mentioned the room was previously Ava's hotel room.  I couldn't forget that awful wallpaper!

To me, the ballroom in Prague looked like St. Luke's in Salem with those horrible drapes from the DiMansion's living room.

Hope's storyline is so ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori     THANK YOOOOOOO!!!   That was very interesting!!  And now we know!!!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Yes, lori, that's what I'm saying. I didn't put it very well. But if it's true, there had better be a whole slew of witnesses to this!

@Judaline, you know, I don't know anymore.  I looked at the photo again, it doesn't have to be a new one, just one I haven't seen before. 

Respected Contributor

Scooby Doo and Friends in Prague today was a hoot!  Loved how they were all pushing on their earpieces and talking.  I was waiting for the people around them to start giving them the look like, "Who are you talking to?"  No one seemed to pay any attention to them though. 

How many times are they going to recycle the alley where Hope was caught?  It looked like they recycled St. Luke's for the ballroom venue and the fireplace was out of DiMansion. 

Esteemed Contributor

If that cop (Raines) didn't shoot Hope, then he needs to get the "you're fired" signal.  I mean, c'mon - Hope was so close to him, they could have been (well, you know what)......

What's up with the "don't go alone Doc, wait for backup".... So, why didn't one of the Keystone's go with her as backup???? I, too, think the hand is John's.  That other guy they saw was NOT our Steffie.

Notice how Hope ran out of the hospital room and then was limping like a wounded animal at the dock, pier, alley, whatever??????  She could hardly walk and that cop isn't good enough to shoot her???  LOLOL

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  So how did Raines know where to find Hope anyway?  Why did he say to Hattie "I should have known".... Why should he have known Hope was playing the doctor?  What clue did she leave?  Where did she leave her clothes?  It sure didn't take her long to change her clothes and run to the pier, alley, dock, etc.... and for him to find her?  Why didn't he just cuff her and put her in his car?

So many question - no answers........

Respected Contributor

As I was passing throught the check out line I saw a heading on Soap Opera Digest that said"Days" hires new writer. Thank God!  Maybe a new writer or two will help.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

If that cop (Raines) didn't shoot Hope, then he needs to get the "you're fired" signal.  I mean, c'mon - Hope was so close to him, they could have been (well, you know what)......

What's up with the "don't go alone Doc, wait for backup".... So, why didn't one of the Keystone's go with her as backup???? I, too, think the hand is John's.  That other guy they saw was NOT our Steffie.

Notice how Hope ran out of the hospital room and then was limping like a wounded animal at the dock, pier, alley, whatever??????  She could hardly walk and that cop isn't good enough to shoot her???  LOLOL

Told ya she'd be crawling back to Eric's as soon as she left. And hey, the soups not even cold yet. Get back in bed and do your sighing and whispering and moaning and groaning. We're not buying it anymore Hope baby. We saw you walking straight as an arrow.

I think something's wrong with me. I like Hattie.

Honored Contributor

Interesting short interview with the head of NBC in SOD.  He says in coded language that DVR viewing is destroying the show.  While this is true,making it available on another network (like when it was on Pop) and On Demand would help that a lot -- the other three soaps do it -- and yet they don't do it.