Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/06

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mishka14

I love how Kayla's hair is done today.

When they showed that old clip with ourStef  and Marlena..i felt so sad knowing that he passed away.

**************************************************************************************************

Wow, so Sweetness found herself a beauty parlor in Prague????

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood

yes,  sigh..but they did mention John and how he he always rescued Marlena...maybe he is returning soon!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie

Must have   and also    a new dress..she is showing some cleavage today also!!!!Smiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I feel the same way @cowboy sam.  Unfortunately, many of our favorites are getting up there in years and will eventually not be part of the show any more.  I remember when Tom and Alice passed away in real life, I cried like I lost my own grandparents.

Honored Contributor

John was supposed to return in January. You're late, John!

You know this Prague thing is going to have to end after tomorrow-there's no way Corday is going to shell out the rent money another DAY on those tuxes.

Marlena's hair's looking better. The green she wore at first was much more becoming than the blue of the evening dress.

Julie didn't have anyone else to intrude on toDAY I guess, so she went looking and found poor Ciera. Did anyone seriously think she would tell Theo? That she wouldn't be put off? Wow, that's a new one. Not.

OK, Hope, tell us. Just what did that accomplish to go see Hattie? And show her a torn out pic of Andre?You can't fix stupid. I thought she'd be back in bed by the time Eric fixed that soup and sandwich.

Honored Contributor

They must have nice dress shops and beauty shops in Prague, and tux rental shops too.

Honored Contributor

With the exception of Hope going to visit Hattie, I liked Monday's show.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@AuntG  Maybe it's Drew? He could be a professor. An Absent Minded One. He's too funny, tho, not creepy.

@AuntG, that person hasn't started yet.  I think they're done with Drew.  He seemed kinda pointless to me and definitely beneath the dignity of Baron Charles Shaughnessy!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, love your comment about Corday and the tux rentals LOL.

Honored Contributor

The zipper in back of Kayla's dress was a mess.  It was driving me crazy so I was glad when she showed up with a coat on at the end.

I don't like Paul and Sonny as a couple, they have zero chemistry.

From seeing the clips of Stef and Marlena toDAY I was like, just no.  They should have done a special episode in memory of Joe, devoted to Stefano, and inserted it into the Prague stuff.  He deserves better.  There's no way they're going to show a tribute for him in June or July, it will be too late.  They never even did a graphic "In Memory Of."  Unreal.