Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/05

wrote:

wrote:

that does not look like Gabi on that security footage.  I mean, come on, her own brother and boyfriend think that's her ??!!

It's either Vivian or a man.

i think Stefan and Vivan hired someone that would look similar to her

Height , Frame, hair color etc. I dont feel they succeeded though as from the back this person looks nothing like Gabby.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

that does not look like Gabi on that security footage.  I mean, come on, her own brother and boyfriend think that's her ??!!

It's either Vivian or a man.

Or Abigail.  Some of us have a feeling it's Abigail.  Don't have any idea how that would play out but the editing, the walk, the fact that she found him -- I don't think it's a Gabi Chic wig because they would have said it -- but there are a few of us here who think it's Abigail and things we've seen are giving us that feeling.

Valued Contributor

First of all, I don’t like John Black, his whispering is so fake, second, this story line of him poisoning Steve is just terrible. None of us need “friends” like John Black!

Honored Contributor

@greamy

Well the 2 keystone wannabe detectives...failed..lol

one-Paul got caught by the man he was trailing! lol!

2-Will should have bumped into John and knocked the two coffees out of his hands and said...oops.

but

no..he tells John i know your poisoning Steve!!

Will someone please tell JJ that it's not his baby.!!

I.'m not going to listen to this ****** until baby is born..and   then baby needs bllod and blood tests reveal that is Eli's child!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Today was a snooze.  And again:  I watched his stuff on GH, this head writer is a lot better than this. It has to be NBC and Sony tieing his hands. 

And still no announcement about the renewal other than knowing the actors are still working and they should be roughly up to September.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam  And did dumb Lani ever think that the baby might need blood work at sometime in its life and the father's blood won't be a match (or however they determine this when there's a need for blood.)

I was sure Will would bump John's drinks out of his hands. Don't mess with the ISA, kid. Now you're in trouble.

Honored Contributor

They keep saying Marlena is John's wife, to my recollection they are not married at this time, have not been for a long time.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@cowboy sam  And did dumb Lani ever think that the baby might need blood work at sometime in its life and the father's blood won't be a match (or however they determine this when there's a need for blood.)

I was sure Will would bump John's drinks out of his hands. Don't mess with the ISA, kid. Now you're in trouble.

Kayla brought up the blood issue to Lani a while back.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Kayla brought up the blood issue to Lani a while back.

And yet Lani continues to lie.

Honored Contributor

Will and Paul, the Hardy Boys🔦🔎