Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/05

It's the middle of winter in Salem and there is Eve having drinks outside and she is not wearing a coat.   

The other day Gabi was talking to someone in Horton Square and she is holding her coat, while passersby are wearing coats and scarves!

Is there a dome over Horton Square?

Honored Contributor

I was yelling at Hope today..!!!.

How can they be investagating Gabbi..when Eli is her boy friend AND Rafe is her brother!!!!

Hope should have had other cops handle the case!!!!

Stupid writers,etc..boo!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

When told about the person going into Andre's office as seen on the video, wouldn't you think before Hope put Gabi in a cell for the night she would have at least looked at the video????

I could see Hope's wiglet or hairpiece toDAY. She had a raised hump at the back of her head and when she lifted her hair a bit in back, that part didn't move. It looked like it was separate.

Honored Contributor

@twinsisterwrote:

It's the middle of winter in Salem and there is Eve having drinks outside and she is not wearing a coat.   

The other day Gabi was talking to someone in Horton Square and she is holding her coat, while passersby are wearing coats and scarves!

Is there a dome over Horton Square?

=======

Totally agree @twinsister. I thought Salem is located not too far from Chicago where it is cold and snowy. Why does every meal take place in the square? Eve was wearing a fur coat; couldn't they have dinner in a nice restaurant?

Trusted Contributor

I get more mad with Val each day.  Today she had the nerve to tell Abe not to put too much pressure on Lani in her condition.  Hello!  What were you doing.  Ticked me off.  

Who is Hope to fuss at Rafe about trying to protect Gabi.  It was ok for him to do it for her.  Although the hypocrasy lately is irritating me.  I still would miss it if it was no longer on the air.  

Honored Contributor

Agree, today was so boring.  

I can't blame the head writer for this stuff.  He is soooooo much better than this, I call interference from NBC and Sony.  

Honored Contributor

It has always bugged me and is bugging me again (still?) that Sonny functions as a parent for Arianna.  He was separated from Willl.  Just because he delivered her it's like they've always played it like he has a claim on her when he is no relation at all.

Gabi can afford a babysitter and Uncle Rafe loves kids and sadly has none of his own and there are other people.  I would like to see Will get to know Ari too in between chasing Paul.

Honored Contributor

Claire, the new face of a magazine?  Hahahahahahahaha.  Don't think so unless the name of the magazine is "Weird Faces."  Apologies if anyone thinks this is mean but her face, I find it very odd.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori  I would love to see Ari interact more with Will.    I also thought the same about Claire.  She and Ciara will probably compete for that too.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@LoriLori  I would love to see Ari interact more with Will.    I also thought the same about Claire.  She and Ciara will probably compete for that too.  

@Jackson08, then I'm Team Ciara all the way. It's a foolish plot point.   OTOH if it keeps that actress from singing count me in!!!!