Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 01/15

@smileshannon wrote:

Is the Theo really going to leave?  Is the actor who plays him leaving?  I really wanted him and ciara together.

@smileshannon, I did too (well, with the last Ciara although this one is growing on me).  The actor must have done something bad to get fired.  Any of them can be let go every 13 weeks, they didn't wait with him.  Surely they'll recast, and since they're seven months behind there's a good chance they have another one though I liked this one.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  

Related image

Honored Contributor

Forgot to post this rumor yesterday but now it's confirmed:

Gilles Marini has joined DAYS.  We won't see him for awhile.

I've only seen him once, in the first Sex and the City movie.  It was quite the introduction, he was Samantha's next-door neighbor in LA and she first saw him when he was showering completely naked in his posh outdoor shower.

I know he's done a bunch of stuff since but I haven't seen any of it.  @Shelbelle will probably know.

Personally I wish they had worked Vincent Irizarry back to life.  Everyone was high on Halo, right?  So couldn't it have been a delusion he was dead?  He's such a great actor.  Oh well.  At least MY Ben is back.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@smileshannon wrote:

Is the Theo really going to leave?  Is the actor who plays him leaving?  I really wanted him and ciara together.

@smileshannon, I did too (well, with the last Ciara although this one is growing on me).  The actor must have done something bad to get fired.  Any of them can be let go every 13 weeks, they didn't wait with him.  Surely they'll recast, and since they're seven months behind there's a good chance they have another one though I liked this one.

Hopefully, Theo meets a girl and falls in love with her and South Africa, never to be heard from again. Abe and Lani go to visit, and, you guessed it, they fall in love with South Africa, too. So Lani and the guy she ends up with also put down roots and Abe soon sends for Valerie who finds they are short handed on doctors right in the town where Theo is! And it's one big happy family. You all can add your disliked people to the growing list and the reason they are leaving for South Africa! Maybe there's a shortage of missionaries there and Eric decides to return to the priesthood and take on the challenge. The list goes on. But I'm taking all the good ones. Feel free to add your own and then someone can add them up and see who gets to go! I don't know what we'll do if there's a tie.

Honored Contributor

Give me a break, Val.  Theo wants to go to South Africa without Abe because "he wants to own his life."  Is there anyone reading this who is renting, borrowing or leasing their lives?

Seriously that is ridiculously far away for a young autistic injured guy to go alone.  This actor must have done something really, really bad.

Honored Contributor

Aaaah, the Gilles Marini thing, it wasn't supposed to be announced, another state secret but since it was widely rumored they announced it.  He won't show up til June.

Looking at my Stefan O...and the doorknob.  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Give me a break, Val.  Theo wants to go to South Africa without Abe because "he wants to own his life."  Is there anyone reading this who is renting, borrowing or leasing their lives?

Seriously that is ridiculously far away for a young autistic injured guy to go alone.  This actor must have done something really, really bad.

lori, didn't we read that he gave a plot away on facebook or something like that?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

lori, didn't we read that he gave a plot away on facebook or something like that?

@Judaline, that was the day they fired him.  He posted last scenes with Ciara and Claire to his social media.  He ended up taking them down but the damage was done -- he's probably going to have a very hard time getting another job and it's a shame because he can act.  But he must be a real jerk in real life.

Honored Contributor

Just watched yesterday.  Yes, not only are the people of Salem a bunch of magpies but when did Kayla start moonlighting with Planned Parenthood?

And I don't like how my Stefan O. was written.  I love that he's playing head games with Abs and Gabs and I love that -- but the way the script was written he sounded like a busybody and that is not sexy.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, that was the day they fired him.  He posted last scenes with Ciara and Claire to his social media.  He ended up taking them down but the damage was done -- he's probably going to have a very hard time getting another job and it's a shame because he can act.  But he must be a real jerk in real life.

HI,  I thought I heard today that someone, (think Abe) said Theo's grandmother was going to be with him....would that be Lexie's mother?  Is that Celeste? I will have to go back and re-play it...