Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 01/15

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline  @LoriLori   I think I remember Eli made an attempt to give it back to Julie after something happened.  I think it was when he arrested Abe.  After it came out what really happened with that, I think she talked him out of giving it back.

I'm just catching up on a few Days.  I thought Vivian looked lovely the other day.  I googled her age and she's in her 70s.  I actually felt a little sorry for her when she gave Stefan the watch & was talking about her family & Laurence.  

I loved Andre's Jason Bourne comment to Kate.  I remember her being on that fishing boat.  Didn't she go on the boat as a different actress & get off as Lauren Koslow or am I mixing it up.  Anyway I LOVE how they're dropping past happenings into their conversations.  

I absolutely love Stefan.  I hope he really is a Dimera.  As Judaline said, he definitely has a way about him.  

I think the whole Lani thing will be revealed way before she's due.  I'm hoping anyway.  I was shocked that Eli came right out & said it was her earring.  

You are correct, Deborah Adair played Kate from 1992 till 94 or 95, after she left, the character came back with Lauren Koslow as Kate, and her character was supposedly marooned on a fishing boat.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle   Thanks. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline  @LoriLori   I think I remember Eli made an attempt to give it back to Julie after something happened.  I think it was when he arrested Abe.  After it came out what really happened with that, I think she talked him out of giving it back.

I'm just catching up on a few Days.  I thought Vivian looked lovely the other day.  I googled her age and she's in her 70s.  I actually felt a little sorry for her when she gave Stefan the watch & was talking about her family & Laurence.  

I loved Andre's Jason Bourne comment to Kate.  I remember her being on that fishing boat.  Didn't she go on the boat as a different actress & get off as Lauren Koslow or am I mixing it up.  Anyway I LOVE how they're dropping past happenings into their conversations.  

I absolutely love Stefan.  I hope he really is a Dimera.  As Judaline said, he definitely has a way about him.  

I think the whole Lani thing will be revealed way before she's due.  I'm hoping anyway.  I was shocked that Eli came right out & said it was her earring.  

You are correct, Deborah Adair played Kate from 1992 till 94 or 95, after she left, the character came back with Lauren Koslow as Kate, and her character was supposedly marooned on a fishing boat.

@Shelbelle, @Judaline, @Jackson08, @LoriLori  -  When Kate was talking about being on the fishing boat, chopping off fish heads, I remember that.  It was a different actress playing Kate's part, but I remember it.  I also like how they're bringing up past storylines and not ignoring them.  

Valued Contributor

Is the Theo really going to leave?  Is the actor who plays him leaving?  I really wanted him and ciara together.

Esteemed Contributor

The actor who played Theo was fired.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

I loved the reference that Vivan made to Stefan about the God Father and when Michael Corleone went to Cecily and met Abalonea ,  funny !  I'm liking the humor that is being brought into days lately😺

i do do wish people would stop talking in that park where anyone can hear and usually does,  so stupid with Chad and Vivan easedropping.  Why do t these people speak on their phones in their cars or somewhere else private 😏

Honored Contributor

Did I miss something, is anyone going to S Africa with Theo, will he be all alone there?

Honored Contributor

Hmmm........it seems that Chad and Stefan have a mutual game of subterfuge going on. Or I should say Vivian. It's evidently her plan, while it seems like Stefan means it when he says he's  going to make DiMera Enterprises great again. Kind of confusing. But with Viv at the wheel? Well, fasten your seat belts, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

I'm kind of glad the Theo drama has exited. Too much. 

I think the people of Salem are a bunch of magpies. They gossip like a circle of old women. I can't even remember how it all started, but I know Lani didn't want anyone to know. 

Abe's another whisperer. OK, it started with John, caught by Hope and Eric, spread to JJ and has to my memory always contaminated Abe. There must be a vaccine somewhere. I think Marlena had a touch of it one DAY but recovered quickly. I'm thinking someone in the higher ups is telling them to do this. I've read that (quoting Ava Gardner) the women in the 40s films were told to whisper. I think she and Rita Hayworth did it a lot. It was supposed to exude sex appeal. Maybe then, not now. I think Clint Eastwood does it and that John has always modeled himself after him. But it never worked.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywoodwrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywoodWell, I must say Kayla didn't look too good. Like she needed a good shampoo and shaping. 

Oh, so it's the Martin House. I never know where I am. But didn't Eli give the house away after it was given to him. Can you say ingrate? But I guess he did reserve a room for himself? I so dislike those love scenes. Scream scenes for me.

@Judaline  I'm not really positive that it is the Martin House.  It's not a hotel.  Can anyone help us here????  

BTW, oops, the original "doorknob" comment was from LoriLori.  Sorry, I thought judaline was the originator.  Good one, LoriLori!

Probably because I usually have such clever observations. 

Thanks, Barbi!  Ahem, Jud, guess I got lucky with that "good one," eh?  Lucky for you I haven't seen the last two episodes so you don't have to put up with my dull, unfunny comments.

Related image
Honored Contributor

@Judaline, Abe, whispering?  How refreshing!  I am beyond sick of his ranting.