Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 01/08

@snowball@  wrote:

@LoriLori   ...You make me laugh with your comments:  THE BOY IS MINE!!!   MINE TOO!!!!!!    You seem to be forgetting that!  

Yes, your plans with Stefan O got canceled!  I love Lucy too!  She had Ricky.  You have Andre and Chad.  The best I will offer is you can have Stefan O. on the DAYS I can't watch.  Seems fair to me LOL.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli  -  Now I'm curious.  Was this a ski race that you did??? 

No, @IlliniGirl88, although I grew up ski racing because I lived in Summit County, Colorado--where there are 4 major ski resorts.  This photo was taken at a 5K.  I was racewalking and it was 16 degrees, which is why I'm all bundled up!

@DrKelli  -  Thanks, that's awesome! 

You should start watching DAYS again so you can chime in.  Miss talking to you on the Survivor thread, but the show should be starting again next month, I think.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did Gabi say she made SIX FIGURES last year with GabiChic?

The exchange between Stefan and Gabi was like night and day in acting.  He really delivers his lines well, he's so believable and doesn't overact.  Those eyes, that intoxicating voice, SWOON!!!HeartHeartHeart  I know, @LoriLori, but I just can't help it.  He draws me in.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli  -  Now I'm curious.  Was this a ski race that you did??? 

No, @IlliniGirl88, although I grew up ski racing because I lived in Summit County, Colorado--where there are 4 major ski resorts.  This photo was taken at a 5K.  I was racewalking and it was 16 degrees, which is why I'm all bundled up!

@DrKelli  -  Thanks, that's awesome! 

You should start watching DAYS again so you can chime in.  Miss talking to you on the Survivor thread, but the show should be starting again next month, I think.

@IlliniGirl88, sorry but Survivor won't be back until Feb. 28th.  Looks very intriguing, Survivor:  Ghost Island.  Full of the worst mistakes past contestants have made.  Do you watch TAR?  It just started last week in Survivor's time slot.  It looks like it could be a great season if you're a fan.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Did Gabi say she made SIX FIGURES last year with GabiChic?

The exchange between Stefan and Gabi was like night and day in acting.  He really delivers his lines well, he's so believable and doesn't overact.  Those eyes, that intoxicating voice, SWOON!!!HeartHeartHeart  I know, @LoriLori, but I just can't help it.  He draws me in.Woman Wink

@IlliniGirl88, I like Gabi a lot, I think the actress is great and beautiful.  I hope they're just chemistry testing Stefan although when you run seven months behind chemistry testing isn't really possible because you can't get the audience reaction, duh.

I don't want him like Brady, putting Lower Stefan (I refuse to say Little Stefan) everywhere.  Too much sleeping around.  

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori  -  Hi!  No, I don't watch TAR, but may take you up on the suggestion. 

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@LoriLori  -  Hi!  No, I don't watch TAR, but may take you up on the suggestion. 

@IlliniGirl88, if you can stream last week's premiere or watch it On Demand, they were in Iceland.  That's the thing about TAR:  even though the show hasn't been up to par in years every episode has scenery and culture from all over the world which makes it so special.  The challenges are all organic to wherever they are.  (But tonight they're doing some weird Survior-y thing they've never done before.) 

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88, it starts Feb 28--right after the Olympics (which I will be watching--especially the curling.  The Norwegians have awesome curling pants)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

@IlliniGirl88, it starts Feb 28--right after the Olympics (which I will be watching--especially the curling.  The Norwegians have awesome curling pants)

@DrKelli  -  WOW!  You're right about the awesome curling pants!  It's like Piet Mondrian collided with the Partridge Family bus.  Our family will also be watching the Olympics, we can't wait!

Does anyone know if DAYS will go on hiatus during the Olympics?  TIA

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli  -  The pants even have their own FB page!  You must get the Men of Curling Calendar.  Just saw the Norway team on it.Woman Wink

Sorry, back to DAYS.  How is Lani's pregnancy playing into the show?  Does anyone know, and is she going to stay with JJ, go with Eli, or dump them both?  Abe's eyes just might finally explode out of his eye sockets when he gets wind of her news.