Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 01/08

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

I'm drawn in by Stefan's calming tone of his voice.  It's rather nice! 

Sonny fussing at Paul toDAY had me thinking, it's definately a thin line between love and hate. 

When Sonny was telling Victor how he could go up against Stefan, I thought, right.  You just try that Sonny.  He's a man and you're a man child.  You stumble all over your words and get flustered when you get angry and Stefan seems to be even keeled as he's getting ready to crush you.

@IlliniGirl88  I like your "man child" reference to Sonny!!  Made me chuckle!  I agree.  I find taking him seriously as a man kind of funny.  I don't even know why, but I just don't.  Maybe cuz he's so young or smooth-skinned or something.  And I certainly can't pin the CEO title on him at all, whatsoever, no way, no how.  I like how they all just throw around the term "I'm the CEO" around.  No one's ever at work and no one other than the elusive Mr. Shin ever calls anyone.  It's hilarious, actually.  OK, I'm off on a tangent.  I get this way when we talk about our silly little show.  OH, hey, anyone spot the famous potted ivy plant in the brass planter today??

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Does anyone have a spoiler to explain what is happening to Patch's vision? 

@AuntG  -  It sure was a faint fest today with Patch and Lani falling out, wasn't it?  I've no spoiler about Patch's vision, sorry. 

Maybe he's tired of wearing his patch and they're setting it up that Sweetness will perform a double eye transplant on him and then he won't have to wear the patch anymore??? 

@IlliniGirl88  Is that what's supposed to happen???  Steve's eyes are giving him trouble?  I thought it was ironic in a silly way how both he and Lani were experiencing dizziness at the same time.  I've always wondered HOW the actor deals with wearing that patch all the time.  I find it beyond annoying and hurtful to my eyes when my bangs fall in front of my eye/eyes.  It might be a good idea.  Personally, I just want to see him take that jacket off already.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG

Spoiler
Someone is trying to poison Steve.  Don't know who, but that is what is happening
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@twinsister     You got that right twin!   I don't want that spoiler to be true, although I still love the other one just as much.   As long as one is on, right!!!    Did you ever get a little dog yet!!!!   Come on twin, tell that BF of yours that you want one!!!

@LoriLori     You make me laugh with your comments:  THE BOY IS MINE!!!   MINE TOO!!!!!!    You seem to be forgetting that!  

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  Love your hair story.. Woman Happy I literally laughed out loud.  You are so brave.   I can only let my gray go for so long and then I have to cover it.    I too thought Jennifer's hair today looked so much better. 

Regarding the spoiler...I agree, at least keep one.  Fingers crossed.

Esteemed Contributor

Jeopardy just had a question about John Aniston!! No one tried to guess his name.

Anyone else see this!

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister    I am watching it too twin!!!   I knew the answer!!!

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

I'm drawn in by Stefan's calming tone of his voice.  It's rather nice! 

Sonny fussing at Paul toDAY had me thinking, it's definately a thin line between love and hate. 

When Sonny was telling Victor how he could go up against Stefan, I thought, right.  You just try that Sonny.  He's a man and you're a man child.  You stumble all over your words and get flustered when you get angry and Stefan seems to be even keeled as he's getting ready to crush you.

@IlliniGirl88  I like your "man child" reference to Sonny!!  Made me chuckle!  I agree.  I find taking him seriously as a man kind of funny.  I don't even know why, but I just don't.  Maybe cuz he's so young or smooth-skinned or something.  And I certainly can't pin the CEO title on him at all, whatsoever, no way, no how.  I like how they all just throw around the term "I'm the CEO" around.  No one's ever at work and no one other than the elusive Mr. Shin ever calls anyone.  It's hilarious, actually.  OK, I'm off on a tangent.  I get this way when we talk about our silly little show.  OH, hey, anyone spot the famous potted ivy plant in the brass planter today??

@BarbiHollywood  -  I missed it, where was it?  Did you ever watch the show Psych?  I loved that show, they'd have a pineapple hiding somewhere in one of the scenes of every episode.  Maybe DAYS has chosen to adopt the idea and hide the potted ivy plant in the brass planter.Woman LOL

Sonny definately isn't CEO material at all!  They need to have an older actor for his character.  I'm just not buying his cut throat business attitude he's supposed to possess.  He acts like he's more in line for managing a roller skating rink and arcade.

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball - we really are cyber twins - I knew the answer too!!!!!!

I didn't get a little dog yet, but I will let you know when I do!!  BF is retired now, so maybe I can convince him that walking the dog will give him something to do - LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister   I saw it too & yelled out the answer.  My Hubs was like what's going on.