Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 01/08

@Judaline wrote:

Where are all the avatars??? I like to see who I'm talking to!

I wouldn't know how to change my avatar!!   Does anyone actually post a pic of themselves on these boards on these forums?  Just curious.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I wouldn't know how to change my avatar!!   Does anyone actually post a pic of themselves on these boards on these forums?  Just curious.

Yes they do, twin. lilactree comes to mind. Mostly on the beauty board I think. 

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, I don't think Claire will go to Africa with Theo.  Will Claire and Tripp become an item?

Honored Contributor

@Judalinewrote:

@twinsisterwrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Yes they do, twin. lilactree comes to mind. Mostly on the beauty board I think. 

I'm pretty sure @DrKelli, who used to post with us and is missing a great show (hi, Dr Kelli!) has a picture of herself on her avi.

Jud, I took down my last avi and nothing has struck me since.  But I'll look harder.  Yours rocks.  I'd love to be Lucy but that would be almost like plagiarizing LOL.

Honored Contributor

Sonny's hair reminds me of a Chia pet.  Not a fan.

Honored Contributor

LOVE the way different actors are playing with my Stefan's "O."  Fun!

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Latest speculation (spoilers?) is that it's Andre that gets killed.  Part of the reason is because there's no build-up that Victor would be murdered next week.  Don't faint, @twinsister:  The speculation is that if it's Andre who gets it, Tony will take his place.
Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  Personally, I like my own rendition of Stefan No since he does nothing for me.  I will say, though, that I would choose Stefan No over this new guy who asked Jennifer out. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@LoriLori  Personally, I like my own rendition of Stefan No since he does nothing for me.  I will say, though, that I would choose Stefan No over this new guy who asked Jennifer out. 

@MamaWick, that's funny, Stefan No.  I like it.  Especially since the boy is mine. 

Yeah, that doctor is weird looking.  They have serious casting issues and have had the same casting director forever.  You'd think nuWill would have sunk her.  She's apparently unsinkable.

My Stefan O. was not involved with a mere casting director, he was romanced by the head writer and top of the team.

Respected Contributor

I'm drawn in by Stefan's calming tone of his voice.  It's rather nice! 

Sonny fussing at Paul toDAY had me thinking, it's definately a thin line between love and hate. 

When Sonny was telling Victor how he could go up against Stefan, I thought, right.  You just try that Sonny.  He's a man and you're a man child.  You stumble all over your words and get flustered when you get angry and Stefan seems to be even keeled as he's getting ready to crush you.