Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 01/08

Anyone ever checkout Thaao's personal website, some really great Days pix and of him as a child . He is also an accomplished author.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori  re: spoiler. Surprising since he hasn't really been back that long?

@Judaline, two out of the last three years, I think.  Came back in 2015.  Left.  Came back in 2016 and has been since.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@snowball wrote:

@LoriLori    HAHAHA   I saw that other people have asked about Chad's beard too!!  
Yeah, I have Chad and Andre, and Stefan TOO!    You seem to be forgetting that!    I like your Kewpie that you gave Jud.

Soap Hub did a little article about it, saying it was a major topic of conversation, obviously the scenes were shot a different times, may have something to do with John's filming schedule. Just my guess.

@Shelbelle, sometimes it's simply a function of the taping schedule.  They are "dark" (off) either every other week or sometimes two consecutive weeks.  So things look different when they shoot out of order. 

Never before has a soap done this.  It was done to save money and keep it on the air.  The actors have a lot of time off but make a lot less money. 

I just read recently that Y&R has Mondays off.  No two weeks there.  So Eileen D. only worked Mondays at DAYS, they worked around that.

Honored Contributor

I wish I could care about Lani.  All I care about Lani is that she step away from JJ and leave him to Gabi but it doesn't look like it's going that way. 

And I don't like that JJ won't be an officer, he was good, he did nothing wrong, he was cleared.  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  JJ was cleared (no thanks to Abe) but he has a desire to go out and see what life has to offer him. I think he feels there's something more for him out there. New beginnings as they say. He's only a kid himself so beginning again should be ez, lol.

I don't care about Lani, either. But she belongs with Eli and her not telling him seems criminal.  (don't send me hate mail)

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

Spoiler
so much about the doctor's code of keeping things  private wetween dr. and patient!  But..it's a soap...sig
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Shelbelle

Spoiler
so much about the doctor's code of keeping things  private wetween dr. and patient!  But..it's a soap...sig

Not sure how Val finds out.

Respected Contributor

I'm secretly hoping Lani decides to go to South Africa with Theo and stay there, but I doubt that happens.  I'm not a huge fan of Lani.

Call me crazy, but I really think Stefan O and Abigail are going to be bed buddies sometime in the future.  I think he's acting a little bit of '50 Shades' with her and she's going to recreate her shower scene again with him.  I don't know why, but I've had this feeling the sexual tension between them is going to boil over soon.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

I'm secretly hoping Lani decides to go to South Africa with Theo and stay there, but I doubt that happens.  I'm not a huge fan of Lani.

Call me crazy, but I really think Stefan O and Abigail are going to be bed buddies sometime in the future.  I think he's acting a little bit of '50 Shades' with her and she's going to recreate her shower scene again with him.  I don't know why, but I've had this feeling the sexual tension between them is going to boil over soon.

Yes, remember how taken she was with EJ at one time, same kind of personna with Stefan O

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Yes!!!

Of course, just like all the Hallmark movies. Girl hates boy. Boy kisses girl, girl likes/loves boy. Where it goes from there would be anybody's guess.