Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 01/08

@Shelbelle - re: your spoiler - that person has a lot of nerve telling him the secret.

I can't stand Lani's flat hair = I keep wanting to put some root lifter in her hair.

@IlliniGirl88 - I agree with you about Stefan O. and Abigail ending up in bed very soon.

@LoriLori - I don't like the spoiler or the possibility of the actor being gone permanently.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle - re: your spoiler - that person has a lot of nerve telling him the secret.

So true. A code violation, isn't it, as someone said. Even if it's all in the family, loose lips sink ships. Oh, wait, that's from WWll.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister   Yeah, we are cyber twins!!!   I thought the same thing about Lan's flat hair.  I kept thinking, she would look a lot better with some height on top. 

And I am not too happy about that spoiler.  What are we gonna do!!!!!

@LoriLori   Hope this isn't true!!

Honored Contributor

I don't care for Lani either and to me she has always seemed too  old for JJ.  About Sonny--can't see him as CEO plus he is never at work.   The new doctor and Jennifer--hate when they bring someone on and they act like it will be a new romance and then (in this case) the  guy leaves the show.  Jen does need someone and Eric doesn't seem to be the one.    Still not becoming a fan of Stefan O. (the actor). 

Honored Contributor

Just watched Friday's.  I'm loving the dialogue (and some of the same episode writers have been with the show for years, proving that it's the head writer who has the influence):

Loved the Harry Potter talk and the Dickens references!  This is how real people talk.  Stefan O. talking Harry Potter with Abigail was...magical LOL.  And props to the curling in honor of our curling fans here. 

HATED Brady putting hands on Vivian.  I never ever want to see a man putting hands on a woman.  There is no justification.  It didn't last long but it lasted long enough to horrify me.  Now I just don't dislike Brady I hate him but I also hate everyone involved that allowed that to happen.

If in fact Stefano O. is headed for bed with Abigail I hope he can bring out some sort of spark in her.  I'm liking her much better as an actress but she's the definition of drab.  And those horizontal braids in her hair did her no favors.  More like "Heidi" than like the Abs who took a shower with EJ.