Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 01/08

When I saw that particular pair @IlliniGirl88, the first thing out of my mouth was "I had no idea the Norwegians were such Partridge Family fans". I kid you not.  They have a different pair for every match.

Every time I buy a pair of wild pants, I call them my Norwegian Curling pants.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Did Gabi say she made SIX FIGURES last year with GabiChic?

The exchange between Stefan and Gabi was like night and day in acting.  He really delivers his lines well, he's so believable and doesn't overact.  Those eyes, that intoxicating voice, SWOON!!!HeartHeartHeart  I know, @LoriLori, but I just can't help it.  He draws me in.Woman Wink

@IlliniGirl88, I like Gabi a lot, I think the actress is great and beautiful.  I hope they're just chemistry testing Stefan although when you run seven months behind chemistry testing isn't really possible because you can't get the audience reaction, duh.

I don't want him like Brady, putting Lower Stefan (I refuse to say Little Stefan) everywhere.  Too much sleeping around.  

Didn't we used to call Rafe's double, RafeII? How about StefanoII? I may have misinterpreted your meaning, which, if so, just ignore my incandescent idea.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, yes, you misinterpreted it.  I'm not talking about a double for Stefan or Brady, I'm talking about what's in their pants (and should stay in their pants, at least Brady, give it a rest!!!!  and Stefan, oh don't you go sleeping with every woman in Salem!)

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli@IlliniGirl88,

I can't stop laughing.  I don't even know what curling is except it was on The SImpsons once but those Norwegian curling pants -- OMG everyone needs to google it.  Hahahahahahaaha.  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, yes, you misinterpreted it.  I'm not talking about a double for Stefan or Brady, I'm talking about what's in their pants (and should stay in their pants, at least Brady, give it a rest!!!!  and Stefan, oh don't you go sleeping with every woman in Salem!)

OH! I wish I could say, "I knew that!!!" but I didn't. Duh. I do hope Stefan is a little more dignified than Brady who turns me off anymore. I mean, the guy just got into town and he's eyeing the gals up and down. Maybe, and I really believe this, he wants to show us he's a real man because that's what guys do. Maybe he's just a healthy all American type. I hope. I see he is stuffed into his suits because of his weight lifting-probably won't have much time to do that with DAYS wacky schedule. That's when weight lifters get fat. When they quit lifting. I hope this doesn't happen. I like him just the way he is. He is so different looking and so very appealing. 

Could you all believe that Abigal went to the door in a towel???? Is it contagious or what? First Paul, lots of times Brady, then Stefan, now Abs? Pu-leeze Abby. That'll be the DAY I leave the bathroom to answer the door. If it's important they'll come back. Chad would have NEVER let you do that. Is there a slight chance you're being naughty and tempting Stefan?

Andre and Vivian still have me completely at sea. What's an IPO?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I think IPO means Initial Public Offering - making  company stock available for the public to purchase.  I agree with you - Stefan is very appealing.

I had a not so pleasant dental visit this morning - but - seeing Stefan when I came home, put a smile on my face -HaHa!!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister@Judaline, @ everyone here:

This is something that's been bugging me for a while but I never remember to bring it up.  DiMera is a shady company and it's always been involved in lots of shady stuff.  It is the epitome of a family business.

It's absolutely ridiculous that they have a board of directors.  And now an IPO?  With all the illegal dealings?  No, companies like that don't have public boards or IPOs.

Big plothole.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, I've read for years that the actor who plays Brady takes steroids.  Sometimes his suits are so tight I can't believe they tape them from the back.  I've also read he had pec implants which was the first time I ever heard of pec implants LOL. 

Lately he seems to be laying off somewhat which I think is a good thing.  

Honored Contributor

The walls in the mansion must be thin; nearly every character mentioned Andre's romp with Kate.  That dressing room Kate took Gabi to had the same blind on the window as every office in Salem.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too couldn't believe Abby went to the door in a towel.  It must be the new in thing to do.  

I thought Gabi looked beautiful today, especially in that blue dress.  It's definitely a good color for her.  

@Judaline  I'm at sea with you.  I'm struggling to keep up with who is working together and who is not.  I feel like they're all playing a game with each other, and I mean Andre, Kate, Viv & Stefan.  I really like not expecting what's coming, but can't wait to see it at the same time.