Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 01/02

@Kitty Galore

also Nancy is married to a doctor...

i missed first 30 min..so i need to watch on the dvr..

geeze.!!.Hope will be in that hospital bed for a couple of weeks??..shaking my head!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie

were both posted at the same time..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Kitty Galore

geeze.!!.Hope will be in that hospital bed for a couple of weeks??..shaking my head!

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Kitty Galore

@cowboy sam. That's right wasn't  thinking of that!

Trusted Contributor

If he is truly alive, is it possible that Stefano had someone replace his "body" with another body.  They said his ring was on the body they found under the building.  He would have had to have an accomplice.  Maybe one of his goons?

Also, I love how they styled Nicole's hair today.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08  Enirely possible.  But Still - Hope DID kill someone, right???  i still say she needs to be held accountable - no matter who it was.   Grrrrrrr again...

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie   Have they got the body? I mean, no body, no crime, right? I forget. Where's the body? How about some fingerprints?

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08  It's exactly the style I want. How do you get that "piecey" look. Love it. I've seen pics of her IRL and this is the style she wears. I'm sure I need a curling iron. I'll buy one. Just get me that look!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Everybody says, ''we've got to get Hope out of that prison.'' YesterDAY Paul said it, and I'm thinking, has he ever even met Hope? Does he know who she is? You would think everyone on the show is related, but I know Paul isn't. I know John comes back this month. I like when he and Patch and Bo and Shane would go out on capers. Those were the DAYS.

Honored Contributor

Okay, I sometimes fast-forward so I may have missed this but what happened to Hope that landed her in the infamous one and only hospital bed in Salem?  I know some convicts threw her on a cot while in prison, but she didn't look beaten up when she was in the hospital.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Okay, I sometimes fast-forward so I may have missed this but what happened to Hope that landed her in the infamous one and only hospital bed in Salem?  I know some convicts threw her on a cot while in prison, but she didn't look beaten up when she was in the hospital.

@AuntG, I think Hope is in a bed in the hospital infirmary.  I could be wrong but I think that's where she is.  Probably the same bed where the organ theft ring took Jennifer's heart out of her body but good old Dr. Dan put successfully put it back in LOL!