Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 01/01

[ Edited ]

I had never seen Tyler Christopher before, he doesnt do much for me, but maybe he will grow on me. He was married at one time ot Eva Longoria, so he must have done something for her!!

Love Vivian's French!!

In one scene they showed Nadia below the waist, she was about 8 mos prego!!

Esteemed Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@mishka14 wrote:

OMG....the new Stefan  is   Handsome beyond words...I like him already!

@mishka14 - me too!!   I never saw this actor before, but I think he will be perfect as Stefan O.!!

I enjoyed the show toDAY and think Vivian looks great!   Her scenes with Kate and Andre were funny.  I hope she sticks around for a while.

I know I said he is handsome...but,   I still love EJ the BEST!  Especially the English accent and he's so tall,  and just perfect....wish they could have gotten hime to come back.....

@mishka14 - I liked EJ also and wish he would come back.  My favorite is Tony/Andre.  I don't care what name he goes by, just glad he's back.

Honored Contributor

I like the actor playing Stefan as he was on General Hospital  for years  as Nichalas Cassidine.

Welcome Tyler to Days of Our Lifes  your new home.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I'm pretty happy with Stefan O. Things should get pretty interesting with him in charge. Chad looks more handsome with his beard. He should keep it.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Today's show was entertaining.  I loved all the zingers flying back & forth.  Especially Chloe's about Sami.  Vivian looked wonderful.  Can't wait to see what happens next.  

I did not like the Brady/Eve scene at the end.  Man she loves younger men.  

Did anyone else notice how Stefan kept looking Abby up & down while he was giving the speech she wrote for Chad.  He definitely seemed interested.  He must have a thing for ugly dresses. Woman Wink

I do love the scenes with Will & Marlena.

Esteemed Contributor

I personally don’t think there is room on the show for Will, Sonny, and Paul. Someone is going to be left with no partner. They would need to bring on another gay character.

I  will watch today’s episode when I go to bed. But the Brady stuff to Sunny has me laughing. Very funny stuff. I actually like Brady in this kind of role. I think Eve and Brady could be a good couple. They are kind of evenly matched.

Trusted Contributor

Even though I didn't like the Brady/Eve scene today, I do like this new Brady.  To me his change in personality is believable. I hope they're grooming him to be the next villain.   I was getting tired of women walking all over him and his heart. 

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

I personally don’t think there is room on the show for Will, Sonny, and Paul. Someone is going to be left with no partner. They would need to bring on another gay character.

I  will watch today’s episode when I go to bed. But the Brady stuff to Sunny has me laughing. Very funny stuff. I actually like Brady in this kind of role. I think Eve and Brady could be a good couple. They are kind of evenly matched.

@ccassaday, they are, at least one.  He was on Y&R. He's gay in real life and that doesn't mean he can't play a straight character, the opposite happens all the time (hello Will, Sonny and Paul) but I think he'll be gay.  And there could be more we don't know about.

Then again there are lots of lonelies walking around Salem.  Some people seem to get all the action (hi, Brady, hi Kate) and others nada.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmhwrote:

Stefan is ok but I think they missed the mark by not having him with a head full of black Dimera hair.  The crew cut doesn't work for me.

Please tell me that's not a crew cut.  When I think crew cut I think like Elvis Presley or whatever.  The army.  A character in "Big Love." 

To me it looks like hair implants.  

The good thing about his hairline having moved up substantially is it makes him look less like the old boyfriend -- whose hairline has no doubt moved up just as much and who knows, maybe he's bald now.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I had never seen Tyler Christopher before, he doesnt do much for me, but maybe he will grow on me. He was married at one time ot Eva Longoria, so he must have done something for her!!

Love Vivian's French!!

In one scene they showed Nadia below the waist, she was about 8 mos prego!!

@Shelbelle, that was a long time ago when they were both on Y&R.