Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk 12/14

I don't like the storyline with Andre as the mad scientist.  I thought if Stefano found out, he would stop Andre.  Guess the money is more important to Stef than Chad.

Theresa and Brady's townhouse looks just like Marlena's apartment with different furniture.

@LoriLori - Hope your mom is feeling better.  I can relate to what you are going through - not easy being the sole caregiver.  Like you, I rather do it myself. Take care of yourself too.

Honored Contributor

I also liked seeing Kayla's house for the first time, nicely done.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I don't like the storyline with Andre as the mad scientist.  I thought if Stefano found out, he would stop Andre.  Guess the money is more important to Stef than Chad.

Theresa and Brady's townhouse looks just like Marlena's apartment with different furniture.

@LoriLori - Hope your mom is feeling better.  I can relate to what you are going through - not easy being the sole caregiver.  Like you, I rather do it myself. Take care of yourself too.

I basically said the exact same thing....but, they are neighbors in the same townhouse so in this case it makes perfect sense they look alike,  too bad Kayla doesn't live there too...

Trusted Contributor

So far this week it has been just terrible,  and really, brainwashing Chad....this will end Abigail off the deep end for sure.....Marlena is not a very smart shrink.....hate this story..

Trusted Contributor

Twin, Brady and Teresa said they were "glad to be Marlena's neighbors."  I too thought they moved into her apartment and just redecorated it! Does that mean her contract is over?!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I just don't understand what the writers are doing??? These last couple of shows seem so disconnected.  Nicole blows in and out...Belle already connected with Philip...Andre is the mad scientist...I am confused.  What happened to the writing we liked for a few weeks?

Esteemed Contributor

@mishka14 and @capatosta  - I didn't hear Theresa and Brady say they were Marlena's neighbors - no wonder the apartments look alike!!!  This week hasn't been as good, so I guess I fell asleep and missed that comment.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why was Marlena hyptnotizing Chad anyway?  I fell asleep last night watching Weds show. And I swear I dont think theres one woman in Salem that owns a pair of pants or jeans. They only wear dresses.

Honored Contributor

Looks like they have an artificial tree lot in Salem. Who is the lady texting Joey and what is she up to?
Esteemed Contributor

@ShortyLugNut  I was thinking the same thing toDAY.  Also, nobody ever walks their dog.  LOL  You would think with all the families in that town, someone would have a cute little dog (even if it isn't a real dog - they can do great things with fakes nowadays).....

So, John rushes into Doc's office (why was he there anyway?) doesn't put the light on and then leaves her there to go and meet someone in the park.  Wouldn't he think that maybe she needed some medical attention, even though he knew she was knocked out.  She could have hit her head or something.

And...............how did Andre manage to get Chad out of the hospital in the condition he was in????  Surely he looked like a zombie????

OTOH, why did Hope get Belle for a lawyer when Victor knows all the best  in the country????  Makes no sense to me.... Of course, nothing makes sense anymore.....  Oh well there's always tomorrow.................

Oh, back to the OP... Marlena was hypnotizing Chad because HE wanted her to help him bring back some memories that he forgot about.....Something else that makes no sense to me....