Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk 12/14

Monday was basically a wasted day. The only thing I enjoyed was seeing how Theresa decorated her and Brady's new place.
Esteemed Contributor

Where was Victor when Hope got back home?  Why did she have to ask him to stay and watch Ciara?  I just can't see Vic as a baby-sitter.  He told her there were guards all around the house anyway and Hope could have left Ciara a note attached to her forehead or something.  Maybe it was Victor who did the killing?  That could be the reason he wasn't there in the house.....????????  Either that, or someone in the writing department made a big boo-boo......

I am confused between Belle and Claire.  Whoever it was with Brady toDAY, kept looking over her shoulder.  If Brady was sitting across from her, he could have seen the "bad" person behind her, so she didn't have to look over her shoulder.  How stupid was that?

I am DISliking Ciara more and more.  She has this smirky look on her face all the time and Hope is not good at the crying act at all.  She could have eeked out a few tears.... Oh well - tomorrow is another DAY.......

Just a thought but why didn't Hope confide in Rafe instead of Victor??  She was never even close with Vic..

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like Hope's storyline - going off like Rambo and Ciara being kidnapped. 

@Shelbelle - you may be right about Vic's brother behind all this - can't imagine who else it could be.

@Judaline - I don't like what they have planned for Chad either.  Can't those have a few happy DAYS together?

What was the purpose of showing Brady and Theresa's apartment for just a few seconds?

I wonder if the actor who previously played Philip (can't remember his name) was asked to return and refused or if they didn't ask him.

Honored Contributor

One has to wonder if Salem is the murder capital of America. I don't know the population, but that park seems extremely dangerous.
Respected Contributor

Accck!  So boring yesterday.

@sophiamarie, I also wondered where Victor was when Hope got home.  Especially since she specifically asked him to stay with Ciara.

Esteemed Contributor

Come to think of it - when Brady got home, the baby was crying but "where" was Theresa????

Honored Contributor

yep,

so many unanswered questions...!

Guess if from now on if we don't like someone,,we should ask them to meet us in that park! lol!

1-Hope

2- Ciara

3-Theresa

4-Gabi

5-J.J.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

AND....... if Hope is the killer, how did she know Malcolm was in THE park?????  

Esteemed Contributor

Why would anyone even GO to the park, when everyone gets killed there????  I think Horton Square would be safer, right???  The need to have police presence at the park 24/7 IMO...... LOL

Honored Contributor

@jobran ,

well, it seems like the police always find the body "after" they are dead..lol!

Never seen patroling ahead of time.

Surprised it wasn't found by officer J.J.  lol!

We are now having a  news special about the schools being closed in   LA

how sad/scary that they are having to worry about terrorists..but better to be safe than sorry.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."