Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 08/24/2015

@snowball wrote:

I'm thinking it is going to be Clyde who kills Serena to try to make it look like Chad did it.   He is so obsessed with his crazy son, that he will do anything to keep him happy.     I think that Victor may have someone kill Xander and I can not believe how much he hates his own nephew.  I really didn't like the way Victor treated him and I still felt sorry for Xander. 

snow - I agree with you 100%.  Victor is so mean to Xander and I feel sorry for him too. 

I really like new Chad, much more than the original.  I hope him and Abby have their happy ever after someday in the near future.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with you twin!!!!   I am looking forward to those two getting together and I am really loving this new Chad, although I was madly in love with the first one.

I love Jed Allan too.  I loved him on Santa Barbara.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@snowball wrote:

I'm thinking it is going to be Clyde who kills Serena to try to make it look like Chad did it.   He is so obsessed with his crazy son, that he will do anything to keep him happy.     I think that Victor may have someone kill Xander and I can not believe how much he hates his own nephew.  I really didn't like the way Victor treated him and I still felt sorry for Xander. 

snow - I agree with you 100%.  Victor is so mean to Xander and I feel sorry for him too. 

I really like new Chad, much more than the original.  I hope him and Abby have their happy ever after someday in the near future.

Not only would I be happy if they got together, but just think of the exciting life they would lead with Stefano as the father/father in law. Never a dull moment. It could be its own soap.

Did someone say if Ben is leaving? 

Frequent Contributor

I'm so glad people remember Jed Allan. I agree with the sister who said Don Craig was the best match for Doc.

It's funny, I thought of the same other people: Dr. Curtis, gloria Loring, Mike Horton,....how about Alex Marshall. He and Sister Marie!! 

And we can't forget the Salem Stangler case. Chris Kosechyk's(sp) -(now Roman Brady- same actor) brother Jake was that killer!! Those were the days befor spoilers,so when he was shown to be the killer it was pretty much a surprise!

I'm glad the writers are making Aiden the creepy, killer, bad guy I know he is. Telling the guy on the phone that he is soon coming into some big bucks....right! He wants to marry Hope (and her money) just as he wanted his first wife's bankroll. We know how that ended! I can hear the Bo's motorcycle revving up!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I didn't hear anything about Ben leaving, but I hope he does.   He is going to crack soon!   What a nutcase he is.   Just like his whacko father.

Regular Contributor

I love Chad and hope Abby ends up with him. Maybe with the DeMeara money, she can have something done to that scraggly hair!

Honored Contributor

So good to be able to watch on POP TV last night!

If I didn't know better I'd think they're setting Nicole up to be a killer.  Can't be, right?  But she's acting even stranger than the other writers had her acting.

Don't think Ben is leaving, anytime soon anyway.

Sept. 8th is Bo's first time back on air.  Does not mean he arrives in Salem, they will probably show him in captivity somewhere.  I wish he'd stay there.  Kristian and Galen have lovely chemistry.

Two more days:  Steve and Joey!  They are rebuilding the show one family at a time.

Trusted Contributor

Lori, count me in also about keeping Bo in captivity.   Mr. BIG SHOT and he is one person I never liked.   But I did like RKK as Bo.

Honored Contributor

Same here, Snow!  I never got to see RKK as Bo but I LOVED him on General Hospital.  So sexy.

If I ran the world Peter Reckell would have a job as a Walmart greeter, which would test the limits of his talent.

Honored Contributor

I agree about the aha! moment when Aiden was on the phone. He's phony, just like so many of you said. I thought he was harmless and I love this new twist. Maybe Bo discovers this. You'd never know Hope had money-is that really what he's after? Why Hope. Well, she's pretty, etc. but she's a cop! He must be a dumb criminal or awfully sure of his many charms and good looks. He's good looking in a dept. store dummy kind of way. Just not masculine enough for me. Dunno, it's something.

I agree about Peter Reckell. I caught some of Y&R last night I think. There's a guy on there that I thought WAS RKK. But I guess not-been a long time since I've seen him.