Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 07/20/2015

Jud, the only donation I saw from Clyde was the one for Jordan and Abigail's project.

He will surely get into the lab and change the paternity results.   But, I am actually loving the way he is acting because of what he knows about Abigail.   I am starting to like him!  LOL

Nicole, is a you know what and she will always be!   I can not wait for Chloe to see her living with Daniel and Parker.   I wish that whole crew would leave, but it is awful how I just don't like that Parker.  I love kids, but something about him!   His smile is just like Daniel's and I swear he could actually be the real father. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to say that I want Chad and Abbi together.  One is as deceptive -as the other.  I really no longer like Ben, and never did care for his sister ,"Tammy Sue."   **eye roll**

Guess they could have played the baby was Ben's instead of Chad's , as we all know Chad is the one Abbs really loves.    Guess she won't have to make that "trip to Ireland."    *** eye roll #2**

Of course this way, Clyde can do "his dirty work," and Chad can be devastated.

I like Nicole , but she is always a train wreck.  So tired of her in relationships that blow up . 

I certainly agree that with Parker's resemblance to Dan, he could be "the daddy."   Can we send them to Maury or paternity court, or better yet - just get Clyde to make it real .  lol

Now who will we pair Dan with, or is he leaving ?  Was that just a rumor? 

And of course, it will never work with Nicole and Eric.

She is the same "imperfect" and manipulative woman he rejected .

Still dreading Reckell's return.  Blah , barf, and booo to that.Woman Frustrated  I am so over him.

My two cents for the hour.   Time for more coffee!Woman Very Happy

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

Strange but, very early in the show, when I first saw Parker, I also could swear he could be Daniel's son IRL.  There is such a strong resemblance.

OTOH, someone mentioned there being only one hospital room.  Yes, and now they have moved things around and isn't it Roman's office.  There were two doors in that room and all the other offices have one.

I think I must have dozed off when Clyde was given the tour by Anne.  Did they really have a special place for "paternity testing", like a wing or something?  If so, who are they kidding?  Isn't that done in the same lab as other tests?

I still can't stand him.  Every time I see him I think of that first sloppy kiss with Kate and his stark white flabby body when they were in bed.  Ewwwwwww.  JMO

Honored Contributor

If the are aging the other kids on the show, they can age Parker right off the show. However, I want them to keep the same little girl(s) playing Ari. Such a cutie.
Esteemed Contributor

Jobran...we didn't actually see the "tour" but he talked about the lab with Anne and Anne talked about the tech who runs it, so now Clyde has that name so he can bribe him, I guess.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Annabelle here.  Sounds like you guys at DAYS are having some of the same issues we at B&B and especially Y&R are having with our SOAPS.

We're ready to go crazy.  The big mystery on who drove into and killed little Deliah now 2 years ago still has not been settled and it hasn't really been totally brought up (keep bringing up other "mysteries".

Hope things get better for you guys.  Some of us are afraid our soaps are going to go down because the writing is so unbelievably bad.

Honored Contributor

Hi, pals.  Thanks for the care and concern.  This emergency is not about my health or anyone's, although the stress is getting me sick; it's not one but two leaks and big problems as a result of them.  Mom's bathroom, powder room and bedroom are one site (the other is the laundry room) so she had to leave.  She misses me so much, she calls every five minutes, and she's not getting the loving care I give her, and it's all just...horrible.

I did not see the show even one time this week.  Thank goodness I've been reading this thread on my phone but I can't post from it.  

Love my DAYSies.  

Trusted Contributor

AW Lori, sorry to hear that you and your mom are away from each other. I miss you too!!   And I have to come on here more often!!!!   Kisses hugs graphics

Esteemed Contributor

Lori - sorry to hear about the problems with the house.  Hope it can be fixed soon and your mom can come back home.

snow - hi!!  You should definitely post more often.  I watch Y & R also, but not since the beginning, like I have with DAYS.  

Honored Contributor

Lori, sure hope things go better for you all the way around. I watched Days all 50 years, started with Y and R from the beginning in 1973 with the Brooks and Foster families, but quit on it in 1980 when they changed the times around and it interfered with Days, I was much more loyal to that.