Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, week of 05/09

So.....

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 05/09

Aiden coming back?  Looks like no one really dies anymore. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal So much for the PTB promising ''anyone who is dead, from now on will stay dead.'' Unh-huh.  And I'm the queen of Sheba.

Honored Contributor

But Corday gets around it by the fact that actually Aiden never died.

A whole hour today on The Story of Aiden and His Doppelganger.  

I won't be watching.  I don't want to watch a minute of Aiden let alone an hour.   Can someone please let me know if Stefano is in this episode with new material?

Respected Contributor

AAARRGGGGH! The writers are ruining this show.

Who is the "beloved" Salemite that is dying from the virus this week? Or maybe it is next week.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow I nailed that last week when I said the DiMera's replaced Aiden when he went downstairs.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Frequent Contributor

OK, so I have been watching days since I was 16....I am now 66.

The biggest question in 50 years  I am having is how did that dead bird in the cell with Aiden NOT decompose in  all those months?..........wonder if there is some future anti aging ingredient it contains that will be on the horizon?

Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@ambersmom...I wondered that as well. 

Can't they have someone on set for continuity?  Hope goes toward the kitchen in her dress and comes back in different clothes.  Aiden was upstairs, came down when Hope walked toward the kitchen and apparently was in the living room when she came back in, but she didn't see him until he said her name?

Don't TPTB know that we see these little things? 

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@ambersmom...I wondered that as well. 

Can't they have someone on set for continuity?  Hope goes toward the kitchen in her dress and comes back in different clothes.  Aiden was upstairs, came down when Hope walked toward the kitchen and apparently was in the living room when she came back in, but she didn't see him until he said her name?

Don't TPTB know that we see these little things? 

I think the story is jumping back and forth between two different days. I stumbled upon the show in the middle so didn't see from the beginning, but they were running words stating now and then kind of thing.

Honored Contributor

I could have done without the stupid bird. Will have to see what happens tomorrow, it had better be good. I"m losing interest.