Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, week of 04/25

So sorry this is late...out of town this past weekend...home last night...totally forgot.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 04/25

@MamaWick wrote:

So sorry this is late...out of town this past weekend...home last night...totally forgot.

20 lashes with a wet noodle for mama!

Respected Contributor

Poor Mama!  Things just have a way of getting away from you!

I am just peaking in to say hi--still haven't gone back to watching our beloved show on a DAYly basis (yes I know it is spelled wrong).  I may be too far gone to come back, which makes me really sad because I was really enjoying the show for awhile.  I still record every day and I always read the synopsis on She Knows.

Hope you are all doing well!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

Poor Mama!  Things just have a way of getting away from you!

I am just peaking in to say hi--still haven't gone back to watching our beloved show on a DAYly basis (yes I know it is spelled wrong).  I may be too far gone to come back, which makes me really sad because I was really enjoying the show for awhile.  I still record every day and I always read the synopsis on She Knows.

Hope you are all doing well!

well you are not missing much today, it's teenager's day again,  it was all about what they are wearing to the prom.....boring....

Honored Contributor

Anxious to see what happens at the prom, you know something will.

Trusted Contributor

The way they showed them all happy while taking photos, you just KNOW something will happen at that prom with that creepy kid. 

I hope not....Im pulling for THEO.....I have a nephew with autism and always looking out for the underdog.  GO THEO !!!!!!!!  I so hope that something bad does not occur.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Abe warns Theo to stay away from Ciara, so something must happen at the prom.
Honored Contributor

I loved the picture taking scenes, especially the ones with Hope, Theo, Ciara and Abe.

Esteemed Contributor

When today started with the teens, I didn't think it would be good and it wasn't - IMO.

Why is it that Jen is never around when Hope and Ciara are in her house?  I don't like Hope and Rafe together.

Honored Contributor

Meh.