Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/20

@mishka14 wrote:

OMG!  JJ,  you really need to go back to the Police Academy....you are a bad cop and

worse  Detective...

And worst actor.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

looks like Sonny is out for revenge..lol!

He said he was taking over..ok...lol!

Wait, this could be good. David and Goliath!!!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, I always thought the actor who plays JJ was very, very good, and right out of the gate.  I think a LOT of them are not trying.  As they say in Hollywood, they're phoning it in.  Most of them.  Right now I can't think of one who isn't. 

I bet the cast is super demoralized from constant head writing changes and cast changes, job insecurity there and no renewal yet, and those long hours they have to work and the low, low ratings and all the criticism.  JMO.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori:   I agree I don't care for the Chad Gabi scenario at all. And I think she is the one initiating the lets get naked to keep warm. RIght. some best friend that Abby doesn't need Here they are thinking they may die and she is coming on to Chad. I think even Abby is worried about their being locked up somewhere together.  I really like your spoiler and hope it is true Gabi needs to move on from Chad he is taken IMO. I thought I read that Valeries son was coming to Salem. Wouldn't it make sense for her to be there especially if he is going to be part of the program? 

Respected Contributor

Today's show put me right to sleep.  While I missed pretty much everything, I can only wonder to myself, did I really miss anything????  Woke up to Chad and Gabi slobbering on each other.  I think Deimos is that that good a gangster.  Handsome, just not as good as he thinks he is.

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

@LoriLori:   I agree I don't care for the Chad Gabi scenario at all. And I think she is the one initiating the lets get naked to keep warm. RIght. some best friend that Abby doesn't need Here they are thinking they may die and she is coming on to Chad. I think even Abby is worried about their being locked up somewhere together.  I really like your spoiler and hope it is true Gabi needs to move on from Chad he is taken IMO. I thought I read that Valeries son was coming to Salem. Wouldn't it make sense for her to be there especially if he is going to be part of the program? 

That's just what I think.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, I always thought the actor who plays JJ was very, very good, and right out of the gate.  I think a LOT of them are not trying.  As they say in Hollywood, they're phoning it in.  Most of them.  Right now I can't think of one who isn't. 

I bet the cast is super demoralized from constant head writing changes and cast changes, job insecurity there and no renewal yet, and those long hours they have to work and the low, low ratings and all the criticism.  JMO.

I'm sure you're right. Their hearts just aren't in it. It's very obvious. They can do just so much with what they're given to work with, too-and that isn't much.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Deimos plots ot kidnap Holly, how original!!!
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle He must have caught the bug from Nicole.

Honored Contributor

I started a new thread to tell those silly rabbits who choose not to join us --

DAYSies, we've been renewed for another year!!!!!