Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 01/11/2016

I think Nicole has done a really good job.  I'm sure makeup has helped with that I haven't slept in days and have been crying nonstop since Daniel died look, but you can almost feel the grief.

So is John's mother going to be another red herring to lead us on another bizarre story line?  I thought that as soon as I heard her voice.

Esteemed Contributor

...and closed captioning said "MAUDE:  Hello?"  Maude?  Okay...so no one important.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Grandpa...i agree. Take those teenagers out and give some kids with acting skills a chance.  In my drama classes those kids would have been given parts like "be a tree," or some other non-speaking part!Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

You are all so right about the fact that the scenes with Hope shooting Stef all the way to Rafe showing up and the whole 'cleaning up the scene' baloney!  Wow.  I thought they took so long, they might stop and pull out a bag of sandwiches to enjoy before going down in the tunnels!Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

I thought Daphne DiMera was John's mother?

Super Contributor

The poor little boy playing Daniel's son looks ill, does anyone else think so?

Respected Contributor

Well, he just lost his dad (on the show) . . . so he may be a reallllly good actor.Woman LOL  Someone mentioned he was the kid in a subaru (?) commercial?  Thanks for that by the way--I couldn't place him and I laugh every time I see that commercial.

Esteemed Contributor

I meant to mention this the other day...

The scenes with the teens at school look like they had been filmed before a green screen. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Nicole has done a fantastic job and truthfully I thingk she is even prettier without the makeup. You can't say that about many actresses.

Now if they could only stop the deaths, get rid of the teenage robots and get a good storyline going...we would be all set for 2016!

Trusted Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Well, he just lost his dad (on the show) . . . so he may be a reallllly good actor.Woman LOL  Someone mentioned he was the kid in a subaru (?) commercial?  Thanks for that by the way--I couldn't place him and I laugh every time I see that commercial.

I want to know why he is so blond?  Daniel and Chloe both have very dark hair...the "other" Parker was dark hair.....not smart....