Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--October 2018 (possible spoilers!)

@Judaline - What is Kristen's other projects - the bride of Frankenstein?  I was trying to figure out those initials on the doors - who is AV and WR?  Can't imagine who they are.

If the DiMansion had security cameras, wouldn't they show Gabi dragging Abigail in the wig into the mansion?

Could do without Rex, Mimi and Bonnie.

Esteemed Contributor

The other DAY, Sami saw a door that was marked E.D.  So she says "E.D. - "that must mean E.J. is in here"    Really??????  LOL  Whatever made any of them think E.J was in Nashville anyway?  Well, E..D. is close enough to E.J. - so maybe............

Also, when Brady was "tied" to the chair, did anyone else notice his right arm was so loosely bound, that a 2 y/o could have gotten out of that.  I mean, it was so obvious.  He was yanking on his left arm, but the right arm could have just slipped out of that noose.  I give it another LOL

Oh yeah, and just how did he get to Nashville?  I think Sami, Eric and Brady should have called Uber and split the fee instead of whatever else they did to get there.  How did they all know anyway?????

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  How could I forget Justin and Adriene living with Victor.  Could it be because we never see them?  Bet ole Vic likes that.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister  I haven't seen toDays show but could AV be Ava Vitelli(sp) Tripp's mom and WR could be Dr Rolf the mad doctor behind all this mess of dead people coming back to life.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh - those are good guesses.  I just hope they don't keep dragging this storyline out.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh  Dr. Rolf's first name was Wilhelm so you may be onto something. He would have left the "potion" for them to bring him back to life I'm sure. And Ava. Please don't let them give her the secret serum. Now her father, yes, bring him back. (Joe Penny) I have a feeling that Kristen isn't going to get caught before she works on "the others". This must be her mission. As Poirot always says, 'all will become clear'. I think I see what's gonna happen.

Honored Contributor

Here's a pic of Mimi and Rex, Mimi with her old lips. 

Picture

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

The other DAY, Sami saw a door that was marked E.D.  So she says "E.D. - "that must mean E.J. is in here"    Really??????  LOL  Whatever made any of them think E.J was in Nashville anyway?  Well, E..D. is close enough to E.J. - so maybe............

Also, when Brady was "tied" to the chair, did anyone else notice his right arm was so loosely bound, that a 2 y/o could have gotten out of that.  I mean, it was so obvious.  He was yanking on his left arm, but the right arm could have just slipped out of that noose.  I give it another LOL

Oh yeah, and just how did he get to Nashville?  I think Sami, Eric and Brady should have called Uber and split the fee instead of whatever else they did to get there.  How did they all know anyway?????

@sophiamarie  The first thing I thought of when I saw "E.D." on the door was erectile dysfunction.  

Brady was so loosely tied up in that chair it was ridiculous.

Pretty elaborate setup Kristen's got there in that building.  They used the same safety light that's in every other room in Salem.  And what was with that supposed morge table - did you see how they used another piece of metal to cover up something on the bottom??   Such ridiculousness.  (But I can't wait to tune in on Monday!!)

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - What is Kristen's other projects - the bride of Frankenstein?  I was trying to figure out those initials on the doors - who is AV and WR?  Can't imagine who they are.

If the DiMansion had security cameras, wouldn't they show Gabi dragging Abigail in the wig into the mansion?

Could do without Rex, Mimi and Bonnie.

I'm pretty sure it was VA not AV and I thought Vivian Alamain.  WR would be Wilhelm (sp) Rolf and ED is Elvis Dimera.    There was also an AD which could be Andre or Anthony Dimera.

Mimi was so much prettier before all the work. 

Honored Contributor

Mimi is very pregnant now in real life, saw a pix of her online.  Dr Rolf will be making an appearance on the show very soon.