Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--October 2018 (possible spoilers!)

I'm having a mental block here. Who is at Vic's house and why are they living there??

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline  I believe there is:  Victor and Maggie, Sonny,(he's family) Chad,(He had no where to go when he left Abigail) Gabi(because Ari wanted her there) and Arianna(Sonny is one of her Dads) and I think Susan is still there.( I think Sonny felt sorry for her because of Will)

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Judaline  I believe there is:  Victor and Maggie, Sonny,(he's family) Chad,(He had no where to go when he left Abigail) Gabi(because Ari wanted her there) and Arianna(Sonny is one of her Dads) and I think Susan is still there.( I think Sonny felt sorry for her because of Will)

Aha! I remember. Thanks

Valued Contributor

Did I miss it or was there an explanation for the rug that was sent out for "cleaning" and never came back?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eager2Learn

Wel...l nothing else has been said about it or the sleezy lawyer who was dead and wrapped in it....

Guess no one has found the body or the rug  yet   or the car they are in and no  one wants either one back..is my guess.lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nashville can't be too far away from Salem, since that's where Nicole lives with Xander.  And, why do we have to see him w/o a shirt, either just going in for a shower, or just coming out?

I would like to know how Eric and Sami got to Nashville anyway.  Plane, train or automobile........

Respected Contributor

Who is Rex Brady? Evidently Roman's long lost son, but really?  I thought Sami and Eric were his only children.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Who is Rex Brady? Evidently Roman's long lost son, but really?  I thought Sami and Eric were his only children.

He is the twin bro to Cassie Brady and thier mother is Kate Roberts, supposedly they arrived from outer space or something crazy like that, anyone remember more on them. the originals have not been on in years.  Original Rex was platyed by Eric Winter, he is handsome.

I wonder how Ari Zuker likes having her ex on the set with her now? I did not like Kyle Lowder when he was Brady, so I wish he would go away back ot outer space!!

And remember Carrie is also Romans daughter with Anna.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Shellbelle.  I forgot about Carrie--but Cassie and Rex--just no. NO NO NO NO NO!!!  

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't doubt if we never heard again about the wheelchair bound EJ (if it was EJ) or that he was never seen again until we thought maybe it was a dream. That would be one of DAYS dirty tricks. Little do they know or even guess that we don't even care because it wasn't James Scott. So go ahead and play your silly games, Corday.

I am getting pretty tired of seeing Kristen walking around touting a gun and holding it over someone but never even using it. Do it or 'lay that pistol down, babe.'

It's getting very tiresome. Did you hear her say that there was important business she had to take care of and Eric said, 'you mean EJ?' and she said, 'yes, and others.' She wasn't kidding. Did you see all the initials on all those doors??? You've been very naughty, Kristen.Someone needs to push you out of a higher window this time.

All we needed was Rex. Never liked him, still don't. What possible use would he have in this story line? And shouldn't Roman be at the hospital moving doc into Hattie's room? Beyond belief that this is still going on.

On the bright side, ummmm..................ummmm....................OK, no bright side. Tune in Monday for more of the same!