Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--October 2018 (possible spoilers!)

Spoiler
Dr Rolf appears this week until Halloween and Andre makes a Halloween appearance too.
Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle  I hope at least one of your spoilers is wrong. No more sadness please for a while.

Honored Contributor

@Sandyx3 wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

notice his right arm was so loosely bound, that a 2 y/o could have gotten out of that.  I mean, it was so obvious.  He was yanking on his left arm, but the right arm could have just slipped out of that noose.  I give it another LOL

Oh yeah, and just how did he get to Nashville?  I think Sami, Eric and Brady should have called Uber and split the fee instead of whatever else they did to get there.  How did they all know anyway?????

The first thing I thought of when I saw "E.D." on the door was erectile dysfunction.  

Brady was so loosely tied up in that chair it was ridiculous.

Pretty elaborate setup Kristen's got there in that building.  They used the same safety light that's in every other room in Salem.  And what was with that supposed morge table - did you see how they used another piece of metal to cover up something on the bottom??   Such ridiculousness.  (But I can't wait to tune in on Monday!!)

And, Eric (the idiot he is) stops to play the Nicole confession tape -- instead of leaving the dungeon asap -- which causes Xander to boop him over the head with something, and Eric bleeds profusely and looks like he got hit by a dump truck !!!

You can't fix stupid, I've said it time and time again.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Shelbelle  I hope at least one of your spoilers is wrong. No more sadness please for a while.

----

Yes, one is very sad. I'd like to see a funny Halloween scene with Elvis(EJ), Andre, Vivian and Dr. Rolf making appearances.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

----

Yes, one is very sad. I'd like to see a funny Halloween scene with Elvis(EJ), Andre, Vivian and Dr. Rolf making appearances.

That's awful! I don't like the character but wouldn't wish that on her! Her beau seems to bring tragedy wherever he goes. I kinda wish I hadn't read that. 

And Tripp. Someone suspected that weeks ago. Hope he goes away for a long time if it's true.

Trusted Contributor

I was reading spoilers and realized that the sad spoiler opens up the chance for the character to come back replaced by a different person.

Spoiler
In other words, they can replace Nicole with another actress in the future since her body is not found.
Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh

But i hope not but others have returned...

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I was reading spoilers and realized that the sad spoiler opens up the chance for the character to come back replaced by a different person.

Spoiler
In other words, they can replace Nicole with another actress in the future since her body is not found.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@grandma2pkmh

But i hope not but others have returned...

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Spoiler

But they wouldn't have to kill the person to replace the person. Look at Abigail. A new Abigail will soon be on the scene.

Trusted Contributor

I am not sure the point of bringing her back just to kill her off.  More bad writing.  As we know in Soap Opera land no one if ever "dead."  I hope they bring back EJ soon,  I have given up home we will see James Scott, but I am ready for the character to return.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  Maybe she asked to be "killed off" so they would leave her alone.