Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--MAY 2024

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

We will soon be seeing a brand new Gabi, Camilla Banus is not coming back. 

that's good I couldn't stand her ,  although wish her character wouldn't come back at all cause now the plotting with Stefen will commence once again .  I wish they would write them both out permanently! 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

that's good I couldn't stand her ,  although wish her character wouldn't come back at all cause now the plotting with Stefen will commence once again .  I wish they would write them both out permanently! 

Wow, I'm totally surprised-the one we love to hate!! Any reason given?

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle   Ooooooh!!!!!!  I wish the fundraiser event I go to gets more actresses.  Share your stories with us.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle THAT'S A COOL STORY!!!  You have to tel us more!!!

Same with the fundraiser I go to.  The actors bring some personal items and some Brady Pub things.  One of the shows that I missed auctioned a pair of size 9 shoes and a MK bag that "Nicole" wore.  A friend of mine won that auction, but it went for cheap, like $100.  I say cheap because the same bunch of women scoop up most of the items at insanely high prices.  For me, grabbing something for $25-$50 would be okay, or maybe $100 at most, depending on what it is.  

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle   I love the Beauty forum!!  My habit is coming by here first then there and sometimes to Among Friends.  There's a wealth of  info out there from everyone.  

Honored Contributor

New Gabi and Dario

r/DaysofOurLives - Gabi and......Dario???

Respected Contributor

Not sure to whom Camilla was referring, but read online that she called them all "a bunch of snakes." Not sure it was her fellow actors or head honchos there. She said something like none of them had her back so maybe she was referring to that Alarr (sp) guy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline   there is just something about her that just gets under my skin .  I realize some love to hate which I get .  It's not her character,   but how she plays the character.   And Stefan is so darn smug.

you have the pic of the new Gabby    is the man with her, Dario going to replace the present Stefan ,  or a new character?

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Shelbelle   I love the Beauty forum!!  My habit is coming by here first then there and sometimes to Among Friends.  There's a wealth of  info out there from everyone.  

That's my routine, too, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline   there is just something about her that just gets under my skin .  I realize some love to hate which I get .  It's not her character,   but how she plays the character.   And Stefan is so darn smug.

you have the pic of the new Gabby    is the man with her, Dario going to replace the present Stefan ,  or a new character?

Since we can't post links anymore (and we must obey orders) the article said he'll be playing Dario. What I didn't like about the first Gabi was her demeanor. She would walk like she was the Queen of Sheba or something. In high school we would have called her stuck up. I think maybe pompous? She's a good actress if she presents all that I guess.