Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--MARCH 2019 (possible spoilers)

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@sophiamarie did you get through all four episodes? This was a pretty bad week.

Diana must be demented to come up with that many ways to kill Marlena. As far as I know, Marlena didn't do anything to her.

@SophiaMarie  -  "50 Ways to Kill Marlena"  - Lightning strike, parachute didn't open, great white, can't remember all the others. 

@IlliniGirl88   I would love to know how Diana is going to get enough Penicillin to kill Doc off.... Oh, I know - she'll ask that nurse to go to the closet and steal some......OR, she'll steal a Rx pad and write herself a script......Easy enough..... LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  I think the writers have decided to make Claire excessively jealous of anyone Tripp talks to.

The nurse who gave the computer sign-in information to Diana is the same lady who expressed displeasure of illegals like Haley who got into nursing school while "real Americans" are being overlooked. She was mad at Marlena for talking to Haley about her situation.

Respected Contributor

It's so clear that she is afraid Tripp will fall for Haley > They all are weak when it comes to staying faithful in this show.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
JJ asks Haley to marry him. Diana tries to kill Marlena, and while under the influence of the drug, Marlena sees ghosts from the past, one is Andre. 
Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
JJ asks Haley to marry him. Diana tries to kill Marlena, and while under the influence of the drug, Marlena sees ghosts from the past, one is Andre. 

Wow! I didn't see that first one coming.

Esteemed Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler

@Eager2Learn   Double WoW - That is Brilliant.  Why didn't WE think of that?????  LOL

That is a no-brainer.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie 

lol!  right..its a no brainer...JJ is so gulliable...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sad news to report. Jed Allan, veteran soap actor who played Don Craig, Marlena's first love, and prior to Doug he got engaged to Julie, has passed away at age 84, I always loved him!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Sad news to report. Jed Allen, veteran soap actor who played Don Craig, Marlena's first love, and prior to Doug he got engaged to Julie, has passed away at age 84, I always loved him!!

@Shelbelle   Very sad indeed..  He was so handsome.  RIP  

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler

Looks like Eve and Jack were correct!!!