Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--MARCH 2019 (possible spoilers)

I have a question??  I may have missed it, but does Hope know what Ted did to Will & Sonny? How he blackmailed them? Rafe knows right?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ 

I hope they change there minds about StefanHeart

I hope he stays too ,  I really like him .   Why don't they take Rex or Sarah I don't care for either of them.   I would like to see Stefan and Choe get together ,  which from what I've read they will be ,  but then both leaving 😒

So then what-a new Chloe for a new Stefan? Doesn't sound very appetizing to me! 

@Judaline wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ 

I hope they change there minds about StefanHeart

I hope he stays too ,  I really like him .   Why don't they take Rex or Sarah I don't care for either of them.   I would like to see Stefan and Choe get together ,  which from what I've read they will be ,  but then both leaving 😒

So then what-a new Chloe for a new Stefan? Doesn't sound very appetizing to me! 

Oh no only if it's THIS Chloe and Stefan,   I don't care about the new ones getting together there would just be strangers .

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are the writers on vacation, cause this week stinks so far?

Also, if they get rid of the character of Stefan, who will run Dimera.  I read Johnny is coming to Salem maybe he will take over. They will need to age him quickly.

Honored Contributor

Didn't Sheila know Eli when they were kids?  That would make her Lani and Eli's age.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't the role of Stefan already recast and filming started sometime ago?   I really like the current Stefan with Chloe.  They should keep Chloe on the show and with Stefan or  someone.    Rex can go.  Rafe needs a new love interest (not Kate or Jordan).   Melinda and her sister can go too.  

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Didn't Sheila know Eli when they were kids?  That would make her Lani and Eli's age.

Yes, they grew up together here in Baltimore, Abe is in his 70's. 

Trusted Contributor

I just don't understand why all of a sudden we have all this interest by all these men in Chloe. They are giving her so much attention and pushing her towards a relationship with Stefan and, given what we know, it just doesn't make sense.

Plus, the whole Noodle story is so lame. We now have the Mexican drug cartel hitting Salem, as well as being a hub of illegal immigration, since that is on the mayor's platform. 

Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Are the writers on vacation, cause this week stinks so far?

Also, if they get rid of the character of Stefan, who will run Dimera.  I read Johnny is coming to Salem maybe he will take over. They will need to age him quickly.

Don't forget EJ is in the wings, in Europe getting 'healed'.  Maybe he'll be making an appearance in the not to distant future since The Mansion is awfully empty now with Chad gone...

As far ar Johnny, I'm guessing that he will be showing up soon with all the talk about Rafe going to wherever to straighten Sammy's problem child out.  Funny that Rafe hasnt mentioned Johnny (except when Hope throws it in Rafe's face about going back to Sammmmmyyyyy).

Honored Contributor

@Sandyx3 

Hope, .seems to forget all the bad things she has done with Ted!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Okay gang - I'm here..... The last show I watched was when Chloe was giving Stefan a back masssage and somebody was looking in through the window behind Chloe.

Who was that and did I miss anything earth-shattering????  I have four shows on "record".... Are they worth watching, or can I get the news in a nutshell from you guys.

Thanks heaps and Jud - we're gonna miss you......

O/T here but BTW - last night I had CNN on and saw Chris Cuomo and two other people (guests) with the ashes on their foreheads. This is the first time I have seen the ashes displayed on TV.  I have been watching TV for years and years.  All of a sudden, everyone had ashes.... ???????