Respected Contributor

All things DAYS—January 2019 (possible spoilers)

Happy New Year! (A few days early) I want you to know that I actually watched our show when I was at my mom’s last week. Can’t wait for tomorrow for the second surprise guest. 

Just wanted to leave you with a tradition that I’ve done for years. On New Years Eve, you bury money and say “today I bury my poverty and debt”. I use a dollar and I put it in a baggie to keep it dry. I’ve buried it in snow and also in a house plant when the ground was frozen. On New Year’s Day, you dig it up and say”today I uncover my wealth”. You can’t spend the money although some of my friends save theirs and donate to a charity. The story is that at some time during the year, you will receive unexpected money. In my experience, this has happened every year since I’ve been doing this. One year, my dog had to have surgery and my dad was going to lend me the money and the week before the surgery, I received $500 for a speaking appearance that I didn’t expect to be paid for. So I am convinced that it works. 

But back to our show!

Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—January 2019 (possible spoilers)

Eve looked fantastic. My assumption is Jack is with her, although I haven't been watching long enough to know him. When I first started watching, JJ broke a bookstore window because it contained a book, either written by, or about, Jack.

Trusted Contributor

@DrKelli  I love that idea for New Year!

ToDay's show was a little to drawn out and dull to me.  I was happy to see Jack though.

I really don't understand why Sarah is a such a passionate cheerleader for Eric.  It's a little over the top for me.  She did look lovely today though.

Happy New Year Daysies!!  Everyone have a safe night. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, no, did you hear it? Jennifer's caught the whisper bug. I don't think she started out the show with it, but contracted it during the second half.

I was so happy to see Jack. (man, he's got some big shoulders!) I thought it was a stupid idea, but I thought it was cool that he was back. He played it so well with that puzzled look on his face the whole time. Like, who ARE these people. I liked the half smile he gave Eve after she made him a drink, hahaha. If only Eve wasn't back. They had better not take Jack back again like they always do. I will lose faith in this show if they do. It would just prove how much they value the shock factor-then take it all away. So stupid. I won't stay with the show if they do - just waiting till they take Ben back. And I am going to follow Stefan if I can find him.

Honored Contributor

How long until Jack and Jen become a super couple again, there have been several Jack's in over 30 years, but Matt Ashford is the only Jack we really knew and loved, welcome back, Matt!!  A little older looking, but still lookin good!!

Trusted Contributor

I hope they explain where Jack has been pretty quick because today was annoying and makes little sense.

Eve has been gone all of two months but she's found Jack and he totally trusts her and they're sharing a room for some reason. Bizarre. Plus I want fun goofy Jack back.

Honored Contributor

NO show on Jan 1

Super Contributor

Loved seeing Jack again and thought the show was great.  But with all that yelling at each other my only question would have been "Eve where did you find him" Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked the fact that after Eve's "moment of glory" and she brought Jack in, she became serious and was concerned about how all of this affected him. She didn't think about that, she was only thinking of ruining Jennifer's life somehow. And we all want to know how she found him, but she didn't get that far. Someone might think to ask that the next time they met! And where's he been for the last six years. We know he isn't still in the elevator because we saw them bring him out. And he was DEAD. So here we go. Hey, Jack, do you know a guy named Rolf?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

Bet Rolf was indeed involved!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."