Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--JANUARY 2022--possible spoilers

Well another surprise to end the weekend on.  Knew it wouldn't be long before Johnny/Devil was up to no good, but didn't expect it so soon with his declaration at the end of today's show.  Thought they'd milk those newlywed's making out a little longer!

Honored Contributor

FF almost the whole thing. Terrible show. Good ending.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did anyone else think the Chanel looked pregnant in her tight party dress? There was not much hiding room in that tight dress...

Valued Contributor

As I have said it was years before I watched Days until the pandemic and I started watching again. I was glad to see a lot of the regulars who were on when I watched then. I am trying to get used to the newer ones, al least new to me. I do like Zander and Tripp. I am not fond of the young man playing Johnny or the new Chanel. I did see the original Chanel and liked her better. I like Stacey playing Kristen and Susan but did not see the old Stacey. I have always liked Sami. If the Chanel and Allie pair go the way they are saying it might I guess I will have to find another soap to watch. Not fond of the pairing up. I tolerated the possession but did not enjoy it that much. I did not see the original possession of Marlena. Oh well whatever happens happens. Enjoyed it for a while though.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Did anyone else think the Chanel looked pregnant in her tight party dress? There was not much hiding room in that tight dress...

I did notice a slight tummy-don't think she's preggers, tho.

(I have never seen a dress like that!)

Honored Contributor

There was a half hour show today interviewing "Doug" and "Julie". NO clue as to the name of the show just saw DOOL and recorded it. Next chance I get I'll watch. I will, of course, pass on anything worthwhile.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Nancy and Craig Westley will be visitung Salem next week and the week after. 
Esteemed Contributor

I thought she definitely looked preggers !   At first I thought it might be part of the storyline with her having the baby sat** wanted Ciara to have .  Maybe she is IRL though.  

i feel the dress did nothing for her ,  very unflattering dress.   

Honored Contributor

Marlena as the devil was ridiculous. The repellent Johnny as the devil is unwatchable. I'd planned to return to full-time viewing once the story line ended, but it appears they've made it even worse. I wish they'd just cut their losses and get rid of this Johnny altogether. He's added nothing to the show that I can see.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@allaries wrote:

As I have said it was years before I watched Days until the pandemic and I started watching again. I was glad to see a lot of the regulars who were on when I watched then. I am trying to get used to the newer ones, al least new to me. I do like Zander and Tripp. I am not fond of the young man playing Johnny or the new Chanel. I did see the original Chanel and liked her better. I like Stacey playing Kristen and Susan but did not see the old Stacey. I have always liked Sami. If the Chanel and Allie pair go the way they are saying it might I guess I will have to find another soap to watch. Not fond of the pairing up. I tolerated the possession but did not enjoy it that much. I did not see the original possession of Marlena. Oh well whatever happens happens. Enjoyed it for a while though.

@allaries 

I agree with you about the old Chanel. I liked her better too. She had a  coolness, a slyness to her that this one doesn't convey. I like the new Chanel now but I didn't at first.  

Switching  to another soap won't do you any good because currently 3 of the 4 daytime soaps have active, same sex or trans storylines going. I think B&B is the only one that doesn't at this particular time, but I'm not sure if they have in the past.

I don't mind those storylines. I loved Will and Sonny until they added that  sleazy character Leo to the mix. Paul Narita,  John Black's  long lost son was a good addition to the "Wil son" mix. 
At that time Will and Sonnys story was more compelling than the others that were being played out.

Marlena's first possession was more tolerable then this hot mess...pun intended.