Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--JANUARY 2022--possible spoilers

@KBEANS wrote:

They should recast Hope with Mary Page Keller.

She played Sally Frame on Another world opposite Thomas Ian Griffith who played Caitlin Ewing. 

I don't know if she's still acting but she's about that age and a pretty good look alike. She was good back in the day in that role of Sally.

It would really steam Alfonso up if she were replaced with The Soap Diva Susan Lucci. 😆 MIght be a little bit older but would be great nonetheless. 

I agree with Mary Page Keller.....would fit right in i think.

Hopefully she hasn't succumbed to all the plastic surgery like Alfonso did........so unnatural.

Respected Contributor

Thank you @MamaWick ! 

Honored Contributor

The picture I saw of the new Hope is a younger woman I used to see on Passions. I think she was on All My Children too. Probably a decade younger than the real Hope. I think the role needs to be recasted. Hope would not miss the birth of Ciara's baby.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

The picture I saw of the new Hope is a younger woman I used to see on Passions. I think she was on All My Children too. Probably a decade younger than the real Hope. I think the role needs to be recasted. Hope would not miss the birth of Ciara's baby.

There's a new Hope?

Esteemed Contributor

I've only heard there is a rumor they are getting ready to re-cast, but not that it is a done deal.

@AuntG can you provide more info?
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A younger Hope would be ridiculous, she is supposed to be Claires grandmother. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle  agree!!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG

I'm wondering if it's Lindsey Hartley who played Theresa on Passions? She was also on Days as Gabi's older sister Arianna and had a romance with Brady. I like this actress. yes, she is younger. She would look like a contemporary to Shaun D.

But I like this actress. She did a stand in for Kelly Monaco on GH during the early part of the pandemic. I think she's someone who does short stints on soaps now. Maybe until they recast the role permanently? 

Honored Contributor

Linda Dano might be good-if she changes that dreadful hairdo she came on with as Vivian. She only appeared about 3 times.

See what I mean? Fix the hair!

Esteemed Contributor

Linda Dano as Hope? Nope.