Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--JANUARY 2022--possible spoilers

Chanel definitely looked pregnant in yesterDAY's show.  (MonDAY)....  Especially in the very beginning.  That was a terrible dress for her to wear in any event.  If she's not pregnant, she sure looked like she was and if she is, that dress was the wrong one IMO....

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

Also his face is puffier  if thats a word...lol

I ignored about 90% today of Days!

hmmm moma got a eye full when she opened Chantels bedroom door at the endSmiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline 

hmmm moma got a eye full when she opened Chantels bedroom door at the endSmiley Sad

I know. There's definitely something different about him as Dev. When he was giving his little speech, he sounded like an old man. But he looked like a little kid playing dress up as a Damon Runyon character.

I got an eye full, too, and it kinda gagged me.  Allie is definitely unstable!! She goes with the flow. I wish Tripp had seen that and gotten himself out of the relationship.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline 

I know. There's definitely something different about him as Dev. When he was giving his little speech, he sounded like an old man. But he looked like a little kid playing dress up as a Damon Runyon character.

I got an eye full, too, and it kinda gagged me.  Allie is definitely unstable!! She goes with the flow. I wish Tripp had seen that and gotten himself out of the relationship.

I agree she is unstable.  They're making her wishy/washy.  She's kind of acting like an immature little girl.  Honestly I like her with either one of them.  But I feel sorry for Tripp.

Valued Contributor

All I can say is GROSS !!!! Wish I had turned it off sooner. Johnny is not a good actor in my opinion and allie is not that great eithert. Why do I watch then, boredom I guess.

Trusted Contributor

@allaries wrote:

All I can say is GROSS !!!! Wish I had turned it off sooner. Johnny is not a good actor in my opinion and allie is not that great eithert. Why do I watch then, boredom I guess.

I agree about Johnny, he was an "ok" actor for his other scenes but he his not very good as the devil.  Hopefully this will not continue for much longer.  I actually found Marlena entertaining as the devil,  but with Johnny I just want it to end.

Esteemed Contributor

Are we going to have to see Ben and Ciara sitting on that bed for nine months?  They are so annoying and I always liked Ben.

I think I am going to have eat my lunch at a different time and not while watching DAYs.  Between that scene with Susan in Marlena's apartment  yesterday and Chanel and Allie today, they make my lunch not so appetizing!

Respected Contributor

I think John is an tobacco user or ex- tobacco user. He is just so strange.

Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS -- January 2022 -- possible spoilers

I think the show is going away. Everyone seems to be exiting. 

Respected Contributor

I'm wondering if Johnny got Chanel pregnant and will use that baby for his apprentise