Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--JANUARY 2022--possible spoilers

@MW in Iowa  73?   😯 A few posts back I was mentioning that I think she came into herself and looks pretty good except for that wig. I didn't think she  looked 73.  I like the actress, the character can be off putting but I like her better than him. I never cared for Craig. And now that he's cheating on her I really can't stand him.  Still not sure if he stepped out on her in the past. I think he did. Anybody remember that far back? 😝 I hope Leo makes a chump out of him and his honey breaks his heart and steals his money and ruins his reputation!

What kind of chump falls for a slimy dude like Leo? Oh yeah, Sonny and Craig. 

They need to give Nancy  a romantic interest to p iss Craig off. How about Abe? Conflict would be good between her and Paulina. I guess Paulina has too much going on now. 😝 

Honored Contributor

Nancy is 73, Craig is 59. I still dont know why they brought them back, I guess he wanted to play this role now since he is openly gay. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - Agree - there is no way Ava will let Abigail tell anyone.  Is Ava going to drag Abby away and have a mask made of her face?   Between Ava and Kristen they are keeping mask makers in business!!

@KACEE1115 - I read an interview with the actress who plays Nancy and she said her storyline is going to be big.  Guess she and Craig will be around for a while.

Well, now we know there was at least a purpose in bringing them back. I'm surprised, tho. Maybe Nancy will kill Leo, hahahaha.

If Nancy's storyline is going to be big, maybe she really does off Leo. No love lost-can't stand him and not interested in Nancy or Craig and I see no reason in the world why Chloe should be in Salem and her kid, her LITTLE kid, is off somewhere else. It's baffling.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@BarbiHollywood. You mentioned Henry, but forgot about Nicole's own child, Holly 🙂

@MamaWick   OMG, I DID forget about Holly!!!!  Where is she supposed to be???

Respected Contributor

When I see Craig Wesley, all I think of is Randy Fenoli from Say Yes To The Dress.  Now they have the same face.  I think now the actor portraying Craig looks more feminine in the face.  Maybe he's just slimmer now and lost some weight in his cheeks or something, but his jaw and mouth look much different.

He was outside in the cold for, what, two minutes and Nancy was so concerned about him needing his jacket.  Chloe goes out with it and is gone for at least 20 minutes and no one's concerned about her or what's taking her so long!!!   

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  Hollywood calls that kind of work

"Cheeks and Chin."

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I'm kinda missing Ben and Ciara.  I wonder if they've gotten up from the edge of their bed yet.  Pretty sure next time we see them she'll have a huge baby bump.

So Craig Wesley.  Does he remind anyone else of Randy Fenoli from the "Say Yes To The Dress" show?  I think the actor returned to the show looking different than when he left.  Kinda humorous how Chloe left to bring him his coat and then was gone for about half an hour, all the while no one was concerned what was taking her so long.  I like Nadia Bjorlin but think her acting needs to be more.  There's not a whole lot of energy in that character.  She says her lines but that's about it.  Pretty face but no real substance to the character.  

Who has Henry while Nicole's making visits around town (to Rafe at the police station and Ava chopping carrots in her kitchen) and Allie's still in Tripp's bed??  And no one's making any sweet bits for the bakery.  Didn't Abe or someone say Chanel went home cuz she wasn't feeling well?  Maybe that, along with the fact that she looked pregnant to all of us last week, was a tip.

Still disliking Johnny.

@BarbiHollywood  I think it only SEEMED like a half hour (more like 45 minutes to me) as we watched Craig do his 'oscar' moment. Seemed long I guess 'cause they stayed with it and didn't switch back to Brady and Nancy (how exciting) inside. I guess there's no getting away from this story line. 

Respected Contributor

@Judaline YOU ALWAYS CRACK ME UP.

Respected Contributor

OMG, you're all right -- Patrika Darbo IS 73.

Esteemed Contributor

Molly Burnett (Melanie) was on FBI Most Wanted last night.  Still cute.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix