Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--JANUARY 2022--possible spoilers

I read that Leo

Spoiler
will "out" Craig, so maybe Craig has better taste and he is not having an affair with Leo. I hope not.

Also, so sorry, but Ava will somehow get her "best friend" Kristen to help her get rid of Abby who will find herself - yep - on THAT island with the real Sarah. And, Kristen will take care of Patch and guess what else? HE is going to be on the island!!! I am sure that the three of them will get back to Salem. Now, will we all of a sudden have  Abby and Patch masks? So sorry!
Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I read that Leo

Spoiler
will "out" Craig, so maybe Craig has better taste and he is not having an affair with Leo. I hope not.

Also, so sorry, but Ava will somehow get her "best friend" Kristen to help her get rid of Abby who will find herself - yep - on THAT island with the real Sarah. And, Kristen will take care of Patch and guess what else? HE is going to be on the island!!! I am sure that the three of them will get back to Salem. Now, will we all of a sudden have  Abby and Patch masks? So sorry!

Wow, that is very grim. Sounds like pretty soon the show will take place on the island because everybody's there. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, Leo should be knocked off...for good! Maybe he's been possessed by the devil and that's why he's such a prince!
Honored Contributor

@KBEANS  Your doggie looks so sad. What's her name?

Respected Contributor

The writers of the show are lazy. They need an intervention. Rather good and interesting dialogue they resort to more and more gimmicks. This mask thing is so crazy and overdone it seems it is very easy to get your hands on one. 

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

The writers of the show are lazy. They need an intervention. Rather good and interesting dialogue they resort to more and more gimmicks. This mask thing is so crazy and overdone it seems it is very easy to get your hands on one. 

@wakefield64 

Are the Halloween masks out now   to be sold??   lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline 

My pup is 14 years old, and I just got him on November 14, 2021. He lost his dad Dwight that day and my husband had made a promise to him 4 years ago that we would take him in and love him; and we do! 😊 That's why he looks 😢 sad. He is warming up to us now, and I don't think he's as sad as he was...I hope not. We give him lots of love and attention. He's very spry for a dog his age. That picture is the first week we had him and he was groomed.  I have 3 threads about him 

called 1.  I inherited a senior dog,  2. I inherited a dog Jake update and 3. Another Jake update, if you're interested. I will update a photo of him, but I have a hard time with the photos on here.

Jake watches Days with me and yes, I do call him Jake DiMera. 😆 

So thats our story.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@Judaline 

My pup is 14 years old, and I just got him on November 14, 2021. He lost his dad Dwight that day and my husband had made a promise to him 4 years ago that we would take him in and love him; and we do! 😊 That's why he looks 😢 sad. He is warming up to us now, and I don't think he's as sad as he was...I hope not. We give him lots of love and attention. He's very spry for a dog his age. That picture is the first week we had him and he was groomed.  I have 3 threads about him 

called 1.  I inherited a senior dog,  2. I inherited a dog Jake update and 3. Another Jake update, if you're interested. I will update a photo of him, but I have a hard time with the photos on here.

Jake watches Days with me and yes, I do call him Jake DiMera. 😆 

So thats our story.

Awww, how sweet is that-and you. I should start calling you Sweetness, haha. No, I wouldn't do that to you. I will check out your threads.

Valued Contributor

Why do you think the lady actors are dressing so provocative. Not appealing.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

IMO, there's no way Ava is going to let Abigail tell ANYbody what she saw toDAY. Just not another kidnapping, pu-leeze.

You know when we were kids and played dress ups? That's what Johnny reminds me of. A kid playing a dress up role. Who could take him seriously? You'd think Dev could find a more intimidating individual to inhabit?

@Judaline  EXACTLY.  For me, it's always hard to remember that he's supposed to be an adult.  He seems a little small in stature (I also think this of Chad esp when he wears those tight suits).  With Johnny, I can't stand all those contortions he makes with his face -- the furrowing of the brows, the smug mouth things, and the way he tilts his head.  I'm just not a fan, I don't know how to say it any other way.  And when he carries that backpack, that definitely makes him look like more of a college kid.